關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-4 01:09:14 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I called up leolist and met a tall skinny north east whore who has a really nice face.  Her face resembles Tina @ Coco and VIP and got bcup enhanced breast.  I first met her when she was working at a gig owned but a keeper three years ago and had been seeing her on and off.  She recently opened her own gig and invited me over.  She is a boss now and hired one ugly C9.  You know I fuck her good and she likes me and wants to get married with me.  When I visit her gig, she will cook dinner for me and drink with me after if she doesnt have any customers.  Older like around 40 to 45.  She is really nice to me and wants me to hang out at her place and I would help her with buying stuff and moving stuff.  I really like her and still pay $100 per fuck.  I am wondering how I should handle this?  Should I keep dating her or marry her?

The thing is I think she has kids as on certain angles, I see wrinkles but she still has a fit stomach.  I am sure that she is Canadian as she had been here for a long time, but I am afraid that a whore is so proactive and straight up about marrying me.  She tells me that she wants to buy a house with me knowing that I make close to $8K after taxes a month.  I really need advice on what she is thinking and what she wants from me?  Is she trying to use me somehow?  I really like her but dont know how to handle such relationships with working girls?  I really need a "love doctor" to give me advice.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2021-1-4 20:22:34 | 顯示全部樓層
Try to DATY her first, if taste good, then you probably love her as I'll never DATY a 40-45 woman.  
8K after tax can only afford two dinner for me so I dono.  May be she just wants to scam you.  
I'm your love doctor from now on...
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-1-5 16:42:50 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2021-1-4 20:22
Try to DATY her first, if taste good, then you probably love her as I'll never DATY a 40-45 woman.   ...

Hi doctor salt (sugar's husband), I just want to say that I am really tempted to marry her cause the BBFS I am having with her feels really great as she pulled off my condom a couple of session ago.  She is a much older than I am.  However, I dont dare to DATY her as I am afraid to catch AIDS.  

Do you think she loves me with a true heart or my money?  Why do you think she want to buy a house with me?  Is there a scam behind buying the house?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-5 19:58:51 | 顯示全部樓層
hi I am the love doctor's nurse.  I will assist the doctor in helping you out.  However, before we can help you, you need to answer a few questions:

-does she have done up nails?
-Is her pussy tight?
-how do you think her service is with new customers?
-where approximately is the location

In order for us to help, you also need to give her contacts so I can send a spy to take a look for you to determine your situation.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-1-5 22:27:31 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2021-1-5 19:58
hi I am the love doctor's nurse.  I will assist the doctor in helping you out.  However, before we c ...

if you think you can extract that information out of me so you can go see her, you can fuck yourself.  Just say you dont want to help if you dont want to help.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-6 01:25:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Buddie, all we want to do is help you.  It is ok if you dont want to answer those questions since as S8 moderator we are obligated to help out the community of wolves.  First of all, I just wanna let you know that a whore can had been in Canada for 10 years and it doesnt mean that they have a citizenship.  What happens is say they are allow to stay for 6 month and if they dont leave within 6 months, their immigration status will become black meaning that they overstayed.  They are allowed to overstay but once they leave Canada, they will never be able to come back again.  So whores will overstay and then if they can find someone to marry them, they will be able to gain their citizenship.

Second of all, whores only pretend to love money as an excuse to work as a whore as they are really looking to find guys that can fuck hard.  They have "ging chi" so they will always tell you that they are after the cash.  So I dont think that she is after your money and since you are fucking her hard enough, I think that is what she wants you for so congratulations.  As for the house, I think after you buy it with her, she probably wants to fuck you all over the house, like in the garage and backyard on top of the bbq stove since you can fuck hard enough so I think she true loves fucking you.

However, if you ask me if she is using you, you are correct.  What she is using you for lies in the fact she is older than you and that you are fucking her BBFS.  Whores are different from normal civilian girls in the sense that they have the ability to suck your essence off a wolf.  They can control who they can suck the essence out of and in your case since you are a younger guy she will suck your essence so that it will make her younger and it will make you older to the point that you will die.  The issue with dying isnt dying.  If you die from getting your essence sucked out, you will stay in hell and never get to reincarnate.

Further more, it is a bad idea marrying a whore as it is very hard for a whore to get out of the whoring industry.  Even if they can, they will choose not to.  Why?  Their mentality is that relationships are fragile in the sense that even if she finds true love, it can break off quickly.  So even if they get married, they will apply the same mentality to a marriage.  If she gets married to a guy that makes like $8K / month and the guy takes care of her for 7 years and then it breaks off they will have nothing.  Seven years of youth will be wasted and they now have nothing. Therefore even if you are rich and promise to support them forever, they will still buy insurance and continue on working.  If you dont let them work, they will comply and fuck other regular customers on your bed when you are at work.  Hence, once they are a whore they will always be a whore.  Your only option is to let them work.

I will give you an example.  I had a ex gf who is a whore.  She ended up marrying some rich white guy who paid for a condo for her and her son to live in in conjunction with an additional $6k per month for her and to support her son.  My ex gf saved up 6K / month and opened her own massage gig, hired whores and fucked herself to make even more cash to support her son with.  The son drives a BMW 4 by 4 and cruises around with the best clothes and accessories and doesnt have to work which caught the eye of a china girl.  The son and the new gf fucked so hard that the gf got pregnant and gave birth to a grandson.  Now the white guy WF is willing to raise the monthly payments from 6K to 9K a month to support the wife and grandson.  The baby grandson gets the best gear and toys which caught the eye of the young viet baby girl who lived next door.  Little that the white WF guy knows that it is not just about financially supporting her son and grandson, it is about supporting them for the next 18 generations and my ex gf is still fucking customer in a massage parlor.  It doesnt matter how much you give them, they will still fuck while you invest more and more cash on them so it is worthless marrying a whore.

Therefore in your situation, I will make the best out of it by dropping by and having a good time only.  It will be fun as you can drink and fuck and eat dinner there at the same time.  You might be able to con her to think you will marry her thou....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-1-6 04:44:54 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2021-1-6 01:25
Buddie, all we want to do is help you.  It is ok if you dont want to answer those questions since as ...

Hi,
Man, you are so funny , I read your article and learn English ....It is helpful

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-1-6 04:46:09 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2021-1-4 20:22
Try to DATY her first, if taste good, then you probably love her as I'll never DATY a 40-45 woman.   ...

Hi, Mr Danger, How do you do ? What is yours income form except the website advertise fee ???
What is your daily job ?

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2021-1-6 19:37:56 | 顯示全部樓層
勇士 發表於 2021-1-6 04:46
Hi, Mr Danger, How do you do ? What is yours income form except the website advertise fee ???
What ...

I'm a poor person without a job, can't even afford a fake Rolex, not even a house.  
I'm living in a shelter center and getting food from food bank.  My daily job is making sure my enemy's dick can't even wake up just like Bald and Oily hair monster... Cuz a few working girls told me they are both 性無能....Especially Oily hair monster...his dick is soft can't make it hard
How about yourself?
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-1-6 19:44:28 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2021-1-6 19:37
I'm a poor person without a job, can't even afford a fake Rolex, not even a house.  
I'm living in  ...

Dear Doctor salt (ham sup), the way you describe yourself sounds like me....LOL
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 08:47