關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2021-2-28 15:38:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Fellow bros, hope everyone is safe. Since the market is pretty dry recently, I have ventured over to QQ as they have longer hours during the evenings. CiCi has been around, I've noticed her everytime I visisted. This time, i decided to take the plunge
Face 6.9 : She doesn't have alot of make up which made her look a little older. However, points could be higher if she took time to doll herself up.  

Body 7.6 : The main reason I choose her was because she was MCOT, slim, smooth skin and easy to handle. She has a tattoo behind her lower back, and a nice bum. Everything about her is natural and she really keeps her body is good condition.

Service 7.1 : During these times, mask is mandatory.  Start off with nice massage with oil to warm you up. CBJ, eye contact with the mirror as you looked on. Good suction even with the dom on and finally flip over to start the main course. I'm above average size and she had to take it slowly when she was on top. I don't beleive she can take it rough, I was okay with that as I enjoyed her facial reactions.   Missonary was very sensual as I like to hold her tight and go deep on her. Good moans, switch to doggy and it was a nice view. She was tight maybe because she doesn't take alot of customers but you can feel you are about to bust in this position.  Finally finished and she compliment how good it was lol. Good chat and off I went.

Repeat : yes if i'm looking for walkins

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-3-2 01:12:33 | 顯示全部樓層
The ones who write a lot realistic reviews consistently are considered the review kings of this board. Thanks for the review bro!

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-3-7 12:46:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Have you tried my reviews ? If so you need tell us how was it.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-3-8 22:23:06 | 顯示全部樓層
I actually went a few days after your review and all I am saying is that it is hard for her to take big cock.....haha she is so small down there......

Ok big brother, I will write a review soon since you requested.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:13