Izzy @ Moonwaiting [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2021-3-24 19:24:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Nice to see Sex8 is back I'd waited for a bit to write.

Izzy's photos caught my attention.  Especially the third one looks very energentic and young.

There I go give her a try.  Nowadays MW had used photos that is inaccurate or heavily PS ed.  I have
no way to tell if the person is actually the same in the pictures.  
Booking was easy but the attitude of the phoen girl needs to be more polite and gentle.  
Never have a good feeling of her.

She's not 19 as stated for sure and my guess she's around her 26+ or a little more.
She greet me to the room and I feel no chemistry between us right away as she's a bit cold and non-talkative.
I undress myself and she undress hers.  

Body wise, Izzy is tall and slender.  Fake boobs and little meat on her ass.  We go shower and no bbbj at shower.
We headed back to the bed and routine Korean little kiss on my ears, lips, nipples and licking all over my body(without passion).
She was doing what needs to be done but to me I feel a wall between us.  
No dfk just lip kiss and she tries not to let me kiss anywhere under her chin and her neck.  May be due to pandemic idk.

We started with missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, half duck legs...etc.  I can feel she's trying to complete her mission
but without soul at all.  I fucked her for 10 minutes in the last position and there I finished off.

Conclusion:
It's an ok meal if they charge for 160 but not in this case.  
So I rather paying for other girls which charge less as there're no big difference.
Not terriblely bad but not worth for the price point.  

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 12:12