Jenna @ Moonwaiting [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2021-3-25 01:06:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Booking was easy for Jenna.  I should have book her at Markham location but when I'm available, she'd moved back to
Yonge & Finch location.

Although Jenna is nothing like the picture but I found that she's attractive for me.  
For her face I score a 7 because compare with other MW's girls she is on the younger side, my guess is she's around her 26+
It's very difficult nowadays from MW can get a Korean girl younger than 25 so I'll take it. She has a light make up on that day
and I can see her skin has minimal blemish.  

For her body, I found that she's of course not the same as the photos. She is kind of on the short side.  
She doesn't have long legs like the photo instead a shorter and firmed legs IMO.  She got nice bumpy round ass with a very good curve.
Chest size around B+ Natural soft.

Shower for two was a decent experience as she guide me through and did all the work. I just stand there like a king.  
A little nipple licking and bbbj were provided with lots of eye contact.  
We head back to the room for the main course.  We stand beside the bed both naked and start kissing dfk to each other.  
While we're kissing our hands reach for each others sensitive's area.  She keeps gentlely rubbing my dick while my left hand
playing with her nipple and right hand rubbing her pussy gentlely.  She's getting wet very fast.  I think we kind of having our
chemisty developed.  

I pushed her to bed in a teasing way and she'd complied my drama and we both laugh.  She lay back and I start dfk her and more
pussy rubbing.  She than turn me over and my turn to lay back and she gave me a decent bbbj again with lots of eye contact.
She also play with my nipple with her fingers while bbbj makes my dick rock hard.
I couldn't wait any longer and insert her from missionary position with a sudden thrust.  She open her mouth and look at my eyes
feels like it's a suprise to her.  I speed up my thrust and she seems enjoy every bit of it.  There I go to doggie and at the last moment
I turn her over and gave her a pearl to end the session.  It was a very good session overall and I definately will repeat for sure.

Face: 7
Body: 6.8
Service: 8
Attitude: 8
Repeat: Yes for sure

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:15