主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-4-4 04:40:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So yeah, sorry guys, but I dont have any good recommendations as I dont want to recommend you to go get scammed in this market.  In this true form of Toronto, I believe the best way to survive it is find ATFs.  You cannot depend on a keeper nowadays as they cant even find whores, you will need ATFs that you built a relationship with.  All whores are local now so long term shouldnt be an issue.  ATFs that you can repeat over and over again but still get aroused.  I hear the minimal price for a decently young and skinny meal with good service nowadays at least 2 bills.  Ok price for a one time try but the issue is when you have to repeat.  You go out to find a whore at a certain price bracket is hard and you do find a banging whore = shit service.  

So back in the days remember how I picked this whore up for a overnight at requested to meet after 9pm so Yorkdale will be closed by then and then getting scammed into shoppers buying $300 worth of shit for the whore?  Then when I was in HK walking into a flower vase store and brought a $900 vase to the cashier and the whore holding me back not to buy it? When I started whoring I got the shit scanned out of me and then I learn to make the whore hold me back.  I had reached a new height recently and want to share my experience.

So I know this banging skinny china whore with A cup breast with nice face and blonde hair.  I never fucked her before but she been asking me out on "dates" to walmart and every time their would just be some natural blockages from us from going which is probably a good thing.  What will happen if I step into walmart with her?  She will milk me with a $2000 purchase, I told her straight up that I will NOT buy her $2000 worth of shit, cause I want to buy her $4000 worth of shit.  Fuck, this stupid bitch doesnt realize that if people on the outside hear that I only bought her $2000 worth that I will lose face?  What a dumb bitch for telling me to buy so little.

So then I was forced to be on the streets with her one night, but I wasnt scared as it was 10pm and all shops closes 8pm during covid....LOL  Let see how she gonna jack me now?....LOL  Then she was like it is out chance to go on a date so where's the beamer you were telling me about?  I was like it is in the shop for modifications.  The modifications are really cheap and only for $10K.  So she was like that chinese supermarket across the street should be still opened and I was like sure lets go = knowing that it is closed.  I place the leather jacket I bought in walmart for $50 over her and she hugged on is when I felt her off and she was giggling.  I got to the front the supermarket and fuck it was opened until 11:00pm = I am fucked.  

But no sweat as it aint my first day.  So I go in and I picked a whole bunch of shit myself acting like I am rich.  Then she picked out a whole bunch of shit so we had a pile of shit that was worth $200 and had both our shit in one trolley.  We get to the cashier and I busted out $400 cash and told her that I will buy it for her.  She takes out her wallet and she was like no, let me pay and pushed me away.  So I let her pay and took off on the spot with more than half of the groceries...LOL  Man, she want to shoot me up with a machine gun now at me now but the sea urchin sashimi she bought me sure tasted great....LOL  She is giving me attitude and refusing to talk to me now and implied that she only likes money and not handsome guys no matter how handsome he is = she is probably talking about me...LOL  Like the thing is she was the one who suggested to pay and then when I let her, I am the one who is a scammer now.  Her claims do not make sense. Like why did she offer to pay if she expected me to?

Ok, so this is how it works.  If a whore get scammed you, you are a scammer and I hate you and want to shoot you.  If a handsome guy gets scammed, he should just go like I will be more obedient which doesnt make any sense since it should be both ways.  Why can only us handsome guys get scammed?  Why cant it be the other way around?  You buy it for her, she will lose all respects for you and you will lose cash = double edged sword.  You scam her back she will respect you and it is not when you get her respect you get her true love and gain delicious popsicles and urchin sashimi....LOL  Therefore scam them back as whores loves PKs.  She can fuck herself if she wants me to pay her back.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2021-4-4 10:54:04 | 顯示全部樓層
你個仆街
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-4-5 21:30:55 | 顯示全部樓層
You are doing the right thing man.  Think about it, it's either her pointing the gun at you or the other way around.  She was about to scam you anyways so you might as well scam her back.  But why do you pretend to be rich all the time, do the girls even believe you?

Also, you better be careful as a lot of these whores are dating gangster heads, dont get yourself killed....haha

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-4-5 22:42:11 | 顯示全部樓層
How can we know u didn't talk shit? Unless you post some pictures of the girls or yourself so I believe you're handsome

主題

金錢

威望

新手上路

積分
發表於 2021-4-7 19:25:16 | 顯示全部樓層
Happened to me when I was really young, every time we go Yorkdale, I just refuse to buy, obviously she end up finding another sucker lol

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-7 23:12:01 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2021-4-5 21:30
You are doing the right thing man.  Think about it, it's either her pointing the gun at you or the o ...

Well no one with the right mindset would believe such lies, I think in their minds they subcautiously know I am talking shit, but they brain believes it.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-7 23:36:06 | 顯示全部樓層
KC_LAU 發表於 2021-4-5 22:42
How can we know u didn't talk shit? Unless you post some pictures of the girls or yourself so I beli ...

Well, you can tell if this is real courting whore skills, just by reading in, your intuition will tell you if this is the real deal.  

Anyways, skinny banging whore fell in love after a little while and aint about the $$$ anymore.  The issue is banging whore is my gf skinny spinner banging whore's good sister. skinny banging whore kept implying to me that she wants me to break up with her good sister and she will do things in bed gf whore wouldnt.  GF whore knows about her sister liking me as well and gave me some trouble.

The definition of a gf whore is a whore that will let you fuck her for free and will give you money.  The situation is now that both skinny banging whore and her sister GF whore loves me.  So how would one handle this situation when both whores are banging and willing to give you money?  Which one would you as a reader pick?  I would pick both.  They are good sisters and if gf whore is big and skinny banging whore is small and then I can make twice my income along with having threesomes every night = banging deal....LOL

However, how are you gonna execute it?  Are you going to go ask them straight up and spray, hey I want to date you both so I can fuck you both?  You say that they will both fuck you over, so how is one supposed to ask?  I got it.  I will ask banging skinny whore first and if she agrees with it, then i will upsell my idea to GF whore.  So I went bought a 10 piece chicken nugget combo at MacDonalds for banging skinny whore. I gave her the 10 nuggets and fries and told her that I have to save the coffee for gf whore.  She was like ok.  So I was like yes, she doesnt mind sharing me with gf whore = I am set.  Then went I got back, she was drinking the coffee = fuck me but at least I tried....LOL  I failed but tell me that this way of asking aint smooth....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-7 23:40:05 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2021-4-7 23:36
Well, you can tell if this is real courting whore skills, just by reading in, your intuition will  ...

BTW, I need a refund for the combo I bought for $12 buck, I got scammed.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 03:31