關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-4-12 18:42:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

I called to book bong two separate times and the phone keeper told me both times that she was available and when I get there and when it is time to go up both time she ditches me and tells me that the girl isnt available.  First time I demanded for a cheaper meal as a substitution and she was like, no, it is not my fault that Bong's pussy hurts.  Then when it happened the second time, I am done with this freggin gig wasting my time telling me to go and then ditching me after.

Then it was even more ridiculous the second time.  She calls me exactly the time I am supposed to go up and tell me that bong girl has to leave.  Then i was like fine, I knew you guys were unreliable anyways.  Then the scammer tells me that because this is the second time they ditched me, she would like to give me a deal having me pay $160 / 45 minutes for a $250 / 45 minutes girl who turned out to be Polo.  So I was like how nice of the scammer to give me a discount for wasting my time twice.

So she scams me to got to a nearby hotel for my $170 / 45 minute session.  I got there and when I saw the girl, she is a $60 girl that got upgraded to $250 / 45 minutes.  She has pimples on her face and ugly while kinda stocky looking so I immediately knew what the scam was.  I suspect that Bong didnt really exist and she is trying to scam me to think that Polo as a replacement for a cheaper deal is worth it and then upsells me a $60 whore and trying to scam me to pay $170 for it.  She further wanted to lure me into paying $160 by telling me it is 45 minutes.  What a black shop.

So lets get into the math to see how much this scammer will make if I was dumb enough fall for her scam.  So a 45 minute session with a 60 girl is $90 bucks for 45 minutes.  Since she is trying to scam $160 off me = $160 - $90 = 70 = she was trying to make $70 bucks off me by presenting me with a 60 girl for 45 minutes and made it sound like a good deal and you are getting it only when the non existent bong was not available.  What a rip off.  You know why she is doing this?  Cause they are money hungry and having trouble selling Polo for $250 is why they planted this scam to make it sound like that I got a deal.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-4-23 20:41:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry about this incident bro, you cant go scamming customers like that.  At least you didnt fall for their scam but I bet you a lot of other wolves did.  I think I read on another post a while ago where the phone keeper tries to upsell to 45 minutes when someone asks for 30 minute rate like all customers are water fishes.  45 minutes is only for those who are really powerful in bed that can fuck for that long.  If you treat your customers like this, no one will go.  Even if the real water fishes go once, they will not come back a second time.  Fuck this place.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-4-30 00:20:34 | 顯示全部樓層
Looks like they took down a lot of pics for fake advertisements that they had been trying to scam customers with.  But once again, they dont scam you this way, they will scam you another way.  This is what you call if I dont see a coffin, I wont shed any tears.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 21:05