找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 1916|回復: 2

Mini unsuccessful adventure

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2021-5-7 16:21:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

I was horny today and I had a list of mm want to visit and try:
- Quentina @ MW (https://moonwaitingvip.com/girl/quentina/)
- Sara @ TGF
- Angela @ Muse also Casey @ Secret Party (http://www.musevip.ca/angela.html)
- Everly @ BBF

Originally I booked Angela or Casey today at Fairview Mall Dr. I went but it wasn't my cup of tea so I left.
Based on her face, I will score her a 6 pt,She sorta has a babyface look and I would say Muse photos of her resemble the most; however, photos of her on Secret Party looks nothing at on. She wore a black lingre dress, I see one of her arm she has a tatoo. Age is about 20s, I would rate her 24 yrs old max. Face doesnt too attractive and the cup is my range. Posted C but looks like a big B. Since it wasn't my type, didnt feel like burning $500 for hour.

Then I attempted to book Quentina @ MW and Sara @ TGF. Unfortunately unable to see them at the time I wanted to. They are available later this afternoon. Is not a good time for me to stay out this late so I decline to book them.

Then I saw BabyFace, Everly's cup fit my type, B cup. More like A + when I see her. Not flat but some form. Her hair was dye, silver gray. Based on her face, I will score her a 5.5 to 6 pt max. She can speak fluent English, but unfortunately not my cup of tea based on face so I left. I find $300 for half an hour is not worth it.

Thats my adventure. Sorry if I offend anyone.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2021-5-7 23:33:54 | 顯示全部樓層
BBF is known to have fake pics, overpriced girls and bait and switch...I was suprised you still have the guts to go. But luckly you didn't become a water fish...
危Sir一出鬼神驚
 樓主| 發表於 2021-5-8 05:08:16 | 顯示全部樓層
It's my sunfu money, if i dont like it and not going to enjoy it i will feel regret afterwards. I rather save it and wait for other opportunities or use it elsewhere
回復 支持 1 反對 0

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 18:07