多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 1747|回復: 3

Quentina @ MoonWaiting [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2021-5-23 20:00:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

After unsuccessful experience with 647Crystal outcall yesterday, I remembered reading PS5's post about Quentina at Moonwaiting. Decided to give her a try. To be honest I should have left. $250 for 45 minutes. I am not happy with the brothel greet doesn't wear a mask.

The location is quite bad, when  I got their no visitor parking which forced me to park behind which they doesnt seem to like it.

It wasn't a good meal. I agreed with PS5, her right arm has a tattoo and the photos omn the website matches her body but her face does not look like around 25 years old. I m getting closed to my mid 30s and I look younger and she looks like in her 30s. She doesn't know Cantonese very well, she speaks mandarin and okay English. I guessed she lied about never worked at a spa.

No LFK or DFK. No Sf2 as well. I told her I showered before I came and because of covid-19 I am scared to go to washroom without a mask.  I agreed her skin is smooth and elastic. Her boobs is my cup, B cup, she enjoys me gropple her breast around but doesn't enjoy me teasing her nipples. Her bottom is shaved.   I began the session with me lying down facedown for massage then led to BBBJ. BBBJ is alright, few seconds of DT. Then comes the dom and KY. She rode on me and thats how we ended  

I wouldn't say she is young, maybe because of  the makeup and the lighting of the room.

Face: 6
Body: 7.5, the breast is my type.
Service: 6
Attitude: 8
Repeat: No, not my cup of tea even though it is my body type.

I am starting to think its almost time I leave this life and just stick with something else

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-5-24 21:51:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Why are you going whoring if you are that afraid of COVID?  If a whore has covid and even if you are both wearing a mask you can catch it with unprotected services like bare back services.
 樓主| 發表於 2021-5-25 05:32:27 | 顯示全部樓層
Agree. I m currently self isolating

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-5-26 12:07:18 | 顯示全部樓層
They spelt Quentina wrong, it should be Quarantina
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊