主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-6-28 12:32:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
During COVID time and lockdowns there are a limited amount of whores working.  You wanna find a skinny decent looking whore it is hard but you find one.  Other wolves arent blind so they will go for the same one you pick.  Too many customers are lining up for the same whore and the whore will think that she is very demanded and will give you shit service which is what will happen initially.  When this prolongs, the whore will think she is GOD.  She will just tell you to pay, take you cash and tell you to leave.  This happened to me 3 times.  I lost it the last time and went very far lengths to get my refund.  Ask Danger what I had to do to get my cash back and he will tell you it was HELL, it was just like placing a knife on the whore throat and threatening to kill her if she doesnt give me my refund.

What I advise is that you DO NOT PAY the whore before you get your service.  Cause they will let you penetrate for 30 seconds and tell you that you are taking to long and the session is over.  If they tell you that you must pay first, just take someone else who will let you do so.  There are many scams out there nowadays so you better watch out.  

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2021-6-28 13:33:08 | 顯示全部樓層
Yea paying beforehand is generally a bad sign.  IMO it is pretty rare, but maybe happens more often if it was higher price like beyond the $200-300 range.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-6-28 14:49:16 | 顯示全部樓層
sexpuppy 發表於 2021-6-28 13:33
Yea paying beforehand is generally a bad sign.  IMO it is pretty rare, but maybe happens more often  ...

you got it bro.  I dont go for whores that are more than $160.  I was telling Danger and some other WBs that if you are paying more than 2 bills and if they take off with your cash, then you are screwed.  My 3 experienced was with $160 whores.  If I lose $160, it is a small loss if the whore tries to scam you.  But if you pay more than 200 and the whore scams them the same way they scammed me, then your wallet will hurt a lot.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 02:20