關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-8-13 15:38:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Izzy
Tried Naeun the other day it was extraordinary.  Next in line is Izzy as this location fits me quite well.
Can sneak in and out and go home without my wife's suspious.
Parking is ok but not as easy as other locations as I have to park on the street beside the building.
The building itself has not enough spots for parking that's sucks.

Open the door and hide behind is Izzy and suprisingly our first glance we already recognized each other.
OMG, it's Roxy. Yes, the Roxy who will keep sucking my dick after I come.  She's back without using the same name anymore.
She looks different than before. Body looks more firm and much slimmer than before.
I'd remembered the old days she hangs different cosplay clothing in her room and her bbbj is powerful always makes me
almost came prematurelly.  

As we know each other for long time, our DFK is all over the whole session. SF2, WF and a little nipple licking during shower.
Nothing had changed our chemisty since we meet last time a while back.  Her bbbj still very strong and powerful.  
I should have jerk off before I go or else beware she'll makes you come before u even stick your dick in her.

It was a good fuck still.  But on the other hand it's a bit sad as these Korean girls doesn't know how to save money or what?
They just keep working and working until nobody wants them.  Hope they can be smart enough to quit sooner and get a life.

Face: 7  Body: 8.5  Service: 8.5  Attitude: 8.5  Repeat: Yes

Naeun
Tried Naeun before Izzy. It was a very good experience.
Same location as Izzy and it's my second time see Naeun.  She looks more like Japanese to me than Korean.
But pretty enough to justify the price. Same routine hiding behind the door she looks shy which I like a lot.
SF2, WF are available as well.  Naeun is slim and skin is white. Not too many dfk but I'd managed to have some
while fucking her.  It won't go wrong to choose her or Izzy.  
I am satisfied with both my recent advanture.  

Face: 7.5  Body: 8  Service: 8  Attitude: 8.5  Repeat: Yes

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-8-14 09:35:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Awesome thanks for the review

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-8-14 15:19:08 | 顯示全部樓層
Tried Izzy/Roxy she's older now.  Also slimmer I'd agreed. Looks different than before.
BBBJ skills still above average. Nice to see old friend.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 08:16