多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 2267|回復: 6

kary (Tuyet) Vietnamese @ QQ Spa [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2021-8-18 20:22:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
After work today I logged on and saw Mr. Danger special alert for QQ Spa today. I quickly called when I saw the appointment. My family was around so I was very soft spoken. I wasn't sure if I booked the properly for 8 pm and no confirmation on the phone. I texted right away but no response. So I quickly had dinner and called to confirm but had a very bad experience with the phone mm..........

- First sign of bad experience: Called second time to confirmed, she was tell me I can come now but before she told me she is available at 8 pm.

So I left home and drove to QQ spa. When I arrived, santized and slipped on a slipper. I was greeted with a line of pagents. I waited each one briefly introduced themselves and scan them to match the photo of Kary from what I saw at home.

Met Kary, as you can see the ad, they put 300 for one hr. I was told one hr was $340 double from 30 min which is $170. I asked her if this was for first day and she yes. I am a little suspicious, I think she worked at QQ before the pandemic. She also said I was the first customer of the day, that I m unsure as well.....

She told me she doesnt have any change. I said its fine you can keep the change. I told her I showered before I came and face down no massage. I laid face up and let her massage me and then quickly ask her to give me bbbj. The photo 85% matches her,  she has multiple tattoos on her body. She has a small b cup smooth skin. Great bbbj almost came. Put on dom and I went on top for missionary.

Second sign of bad experience: 30 sec mix of lfk to dfk.. I smelled cigarette smell. It was a turner. After I pounded another 2 minutes and came. Overall it was less than 30 minutes. I asked to only for 30 minutes session instead of 1 hr.

Face: 6.5 (Vietnamese look). If I had to pick between Tracy @ Time in Return and Kary (Tuyet), I will pick Tracy
Body: 7.5 (My type)
Service: 7.5, ask for bbbj she did well. It got me hard. She doesn't offer CIM, I asked.
Attitude: 8.5 (very friendly, but limited English)
Repeat: Don't think I will, it was just an urge to try and didn't want to jerk off at home.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
 樓主| 發表於 2021-8-18 20:27:37 | 顯示全部樓層
One last thing forgot to add to my review. Maybe I will wait till Sep 08 when Niya (Singapore) arrives. Never met a singaporean mm before.

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-8-20 01:05:45 | 顯示全部樓層
I went today as well. Your description of her quite accurate.  I had different experience though. Phone person was polite no issue. She only charged me 300 for an hour lol. I didn't smell cigarette at all may be she forgot to chew gum...lol.. I had one hour may be different than u a bit cuz she took her time no rush to me at all.  Or may be YMMV.  Between Tracy and Tuyet face they are same level to me.  Body I will pick Tuyet as she has fucking hot body.  BBBJ is good I'd agreed.  I'll repeat for sure.

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-8-20 15:48:04 | 顯示全部樓層
How are the boobs of her and with nice ass?
 樓主| 發表於 2021-8-20 16:35:49 | 顯示全部樓層
mandeep1 發表於 2021-8-20 15:48
How are the boobs of her and with nice ass?

B cup, trim and the bottom, didnt really notice her ass.

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-8-29 10:30:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Just want to reaffirm if mask is no longer required to be on in QQ anymore.
 樓主| 發表於 2021-8-30 06:04:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Mask is requires. I asked if I could take off when i got into the room with Tuyet
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 19:19