Bona @ Moonwating [English]

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-9-27 19:06:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Bona is kind of not my COT when I see her the other day.  
First of all, looking at her pics feels there's something wrong about it.  
The body proportion doesn't looks right especially the one she's wearing black suit.

My worry was right!! The person in the photo is not her at all.  Not even 1%.
I had a bit hesitated but too late she grab my hand and pull me in the room.  I'll just stay than...

She looks kind of old to my liking.  At least to her 38+.  
And the way she pulls me in and gave me some DFK right away makes me feel awkward.  I don't like that especially I didn't even
mouth wash yet...It's kind of scary from the middle of the pandemic..don't u think so?!
My feeling of her is more like a professional ma ma san works for years but ended up scammed by some guy so she has to come out
and do this job again.  I don't like her approach cuz she makes me feel like she's an old driver.  
Some bro may like her way of PSE but not for me.  

She'd offered almost anything you can think of except swallow, greek or come on face of course.  
I'll say she is more on the service oriented side because with her age she probably knows if she's not offering more service
she can't have return customers.  However, I do appreciated that she tried her best to please.  

She likes to take the lead and I don't like it as well.  I want to be the boss.  
Overall, Bona is not for me. But if bro are looking for service oriented PSE you may found Bona worth the price.

Face: 5
Body: 6 (Nothing like the photo)
Service: 6 (For those likes PSE or service oriented may score higher)
Attitude: 7 (Normal)
Repeat: No for sure

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-10-10 10:40:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Wow I have hunted lots of Kimchi but never met MILF Kgirls.  Interesting!!  So would she be no difference to the MILF dim sum Indy in Birchmount old apartment??   

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-10-21 08:43:44 | 顯示全部樓層
at least she provides PSE!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 21:40