[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2021-10-20 02:43:48 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
It's been a while abandon hunting due to the pandamic.  
My dick feel very itchy yesterday night, therefore finding a girl to fuck.

Browsing MW's website Harin catch my attention.  She looks young and energantic from the pictures.  And I keep scratching my dick so it guides me to make my decision to give Harin a try.

Parking at Y&F area always no good as only parking spot is behind shoppers and I have to pay for it.
Besides on that, I have to walk all the way around the building to the front entrance in order to get in.
Yesterday was very cold.  This location always gives me love & hate.  
Far walking distance but nice girls always in this location.  

Go up to the unit on time and Harin is hiding deep behind the door.  I can't see her face until I
totally stepinside the apartment.  Harin's face resembled some of the pics on the website.  I'll say
the second one with theblue sweather is very close. The first one she sits on the floor also resembled
her face but body has a little PS makes her slimmer.  In fact, she has a little bit more meat than the
first pic.  The second should be the most close match of her.

Harin has a very long hair and she'd dyed it all blonde just like a white girl's blonde color.  
No highlight at all.  Just blonde.  Face wise, I'll say she has a little man made on her face and
she looks young to me I think she's on her 25-27 most.  

Her body is not fat or chubby but not the slim type as well.  I'll say she has an average body

with a bit of meat.  Just very minimal meat, not fat or chubby at all.  Her left back has tatoos.She seems green to me as she told me she just arrived for about a week or so.  

There we go to shower and no bbbj nor kisses. Just shower.  I'm ok with that.  
We than headed to bed and I laid back and she start kissing my neck and move down to the
nipples and go straight to my dick and start sucking.  I'll say her bbbj is very comfortable and
she takes her time to suck it slowly and patiently.

I like it this way (GFE) over the crazy sucking like Stella(PSE).  I told her to stop at some point

and my turn to give hersome daty.  
She has a shaved kitty and her kitty is kind of light brown color looks low mileage.

I can't tell if her breasts are fake or real but looks real to me.  I lick her nipples and they're kind
of fresh to me.  
You know what I mean right? Sometimes when you lick a nipple you feel like sand paper and they
are dark.  Thoseare bad nipples.  Harin's nipple is kind of very light brownrish as well.  Not bad not bad.  

Enough daty there I put condom on and enter her.  She feels ok but not the tightest.  
May be due to the KY.  
She seems enjoying the session and after about 20 minutes non stop fucking I'm done.  
Shower again and dress up and there I go and say goodbye.  

Face: 7.2
Body: 7
Service: 8
Attitude: 8.8
Repeat: May be

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-10-21 08:42:27 | 顯示全部樓層
thank you for the review!

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-10-31 18:21:33 | 顯示全部樓層
I tried her
She Avoided dfk
No smile at all
Body is okay not bad but the tattoo on her back is kinda ugly
Age is young under 30 for sure but service is no good

Will not repeat

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2021-10-31 19:42:46 | 顯示全部樓層
tbe 发表于 2021-10-31 18:21
I tried her
She Avoided dfk
No smile at all

Do u remember what kind of tattoo on her back?Landscape? Animal? Or Words?
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-10-31 19:56:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Yes
Google dodge demon, the tattoo is basically the logo aka devil
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone