Flower @ Moonwaiting TOFTT [English]

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2021-10-22 00:29:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

It's raining and very windy tonight, saw a girl at MW first day of work.
500 per session wow... But the pictures looks tempting so I'll give it a shot for all brothers.

As usual the new Enterprise location easy parking.  No delay at all straight up to the unit.
Flower is hiding behind the door.  Frankly I'm slightly disappointed as a 500 girl I expected
very pretty. But I'm wrong.  Flower is an average girl more like a GND without much of a make
up.  Don't get me wrong, she's not ugly. But not so so so pretty as well.  Just in the middle.
But she's very friendly and polite as she's new to the business.  
Her body style looks like the first picture but don't expect the pictures are real, they either
PS heavily or it's simply not real.  But u get the idea of how her body looks from the 1st pic.
She has a little tummy though.

A little suprised in the shower.  She'd performed the Chinese style ice fire to me.  
I should say, she had performed just the Ice (Mouth wash in her mouth and BBBJ) for me.  
No fire (Hot tea in her mouth). It brings back the memory when I hunted in China.  

Back to business in bed, Flower is no difference than Korean girls.  Kissing my neck, nipples,
than bbbj.  She seems non experience to me as she can't take a deep thrust.  
I'd slow down a bit to make her more comfortable.  And the condom she'd provided is a bit
tight, just watch out if you have a bigger dick.

Face: 6.8
Body: 7
Service: 7
Attitude: 9
Repeat: No
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 19:46