Elina @ BH [English]

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2021-10-28 11:13:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Just tried Elina again for the nth time (my cup of tea so this review is probably a little bias) at new Richmond hill location and decided to share this gem with you guys.

Photos are accurate and really her.

Face: 8
Has a little bit of resting b face but, when she smiles, it gives off a very girl next door look that makes you melt.
The way she does her make up reminds me of twitch streamer hyoon when I look down at her during the deed. (Which gets her the higher points for me.

Body: 8.5
Very soft natural DD, soft skin all over with very nice bottom. You can tell she does squats. Very curvy. She's not stick thin but definitely not fat.
Very soft and nice skin all over, no tattoos.
Nice and fit in all the right places.

Service: 8.5
She tries hard to please, shower, sf, then at the bed, bbbj, cg, and then your choice of positions afterwards.
There was a slump a while back where she seemed a little tired of the work, but from my latest experience, after the move she is refreshed and very eager again!

The new room is much smaller than before and a little bit cramped, but cozy and really the bed is all you really need.
You can park easily and walk up to the door of the three story building where she's on the bottom floor.

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2021-10-28 16:16:05 | 顯示全部樓層
I saw her too, but I have totally the opposite experience.
First off, she doesn't looks like hyoon at all.  
She has meat here and there. Not as fit as you'd described.
Service is the worse part, she does performed sf, but no touching no kissing in bed.
Kind of like half dead fish.  BBBJ not so good as well.  
Overall, not worth the money.  

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2021-10-28 21:10:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Not sure about that, maybe this was during her slump time, hope other bros have a better experience like I did!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 15:52