Spa day in this horrible weather

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2016-3-25 00:02:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Today was possibly the worse day to drive due to the shity weather but since I wanted to go for a nice massage so I decided  I go see lily at the markham location. To be honest I wasn't expecting too much from lily so I literally just went there for an massage only.  But then I felt like umm why not try Mia at sugar but sadly she was not working to today so I ask for nana and she wasn't there yet due to the shity road condition lol.....and there were basically all c9 but suddenly when I lost all hope a girl with perfect eng and a banging hot body came out  which she later told me she was Akira. Anyway, She was ok looking at first but when she turn down the light oh man it was pretty hot cuz her dress was super tight n damn this gal is one of those girls u see at the club wearing super tight sexy dresses with a nice hot body tht u r trying to dance with but there's too many other wolf around her. Anyway here's the review for both mm n just to be clear this is base on my experience with these two lovely ladies and other may feel or have different experience with them.

Lily at markham

Face:6 ( not ugly and not pretty....as I said before if u r only going for a massage face is not the problem here lol)
Body: 6 (a lil bit meaty but not fat n I like mine gal a lil meaty but with a nice round high light but sadly she is nmcot)
Service:8 ( very nice massage skill n she kept asking if I were cold be cuz of today's weather which was very thoughtful and very talkative)
Location:7 (was have a small problem finding the way in sincere last time I went was when the key pad is still at the front door...and lots of parking underground)
Repeat:not sure maybe if I need a real massage

Akira@ purple sugar
Face:7.5 ( 8 if u see her in low light and has a very nice voice....and I'm not very good with ages but if u see her in day light probably in her mid or late 20)
Body: 8 ( I don't normally like skinny gals but her body was very attractive....nice ass n nice firm high lights which I can tell is man made but was made very nicely)
Service: 8 (was a lil suprised of her massage skill which was quite nice...anyway for the first time I almost had to stop her from massaging me and go for the main menu and later I felt like I was in heaven)
Repeat:probably but I want to go for a real meal next time lol

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2016-5-27 10:56:17 | 顯示全部樓層
Akira looks like she's 30.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-6-11 22:35:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Yea thts why I didn't give too high for her face but my taste might be different than urs
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 18:30