[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2022-3-15 21:54:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hi everyone. Seems like there isn't much choices lately so I've been going to  my spot at QQ.  Been a long time since I saw CICI so I choose her for old time sake.

Face 6.8: It's always something about her that I find attractive. Not too much make up, natural look and always friendly attitude when she greets you at the door.  She always has her hair tied up, it would be nice to see her doll herself up more but understand that it's a fast pace environment, so you don't got time.

Body 7.3: Slim, easy to handle girl that you can play around. She has long legs which gives a good proptionate body look. Natural Bs or Cs that you can play around with.

Service 7.3:  This time around, I told her no massage and straight to the main course because you get more time for foreplay.   Sat on the edge of the bed, she gave me a good bbbj while squatting, if you're regular enough, you get some perks.  Good long sensual bbbj was the highlight of the session. We switch over to missionary and she was tight as usual, good response.   Switch over to doggy and it was a good view, good pounding while looking at the side mirror to finish my session.  We chatted for a bit and off I went.  Worth the admission for a quick fix when you have a sudden urge.

發表於 2022-3-26 13:09:49 | 顯示全部樓層
I liked her too, but she had strong smell of smoke..

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2022-3-28 06:12:34 | 顯示全部樓層
What's the total donation? Hairy or Trimmed Thx
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 02:46