BoBo Portuguesse Mix @ A Spa [English]

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2022-4-11 16:19:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So my lower body is feeling much better after the last fuck with Thai Mix Lisa.  The owner told me I can have free drink every time. That\'s quite an amount of money saving if I go have a free drink there every day...lol
This time the owner introduced me BoBo, a Portuguesse China Mix.

BoBo is a bit older than Lisa, she has a banging body though.  She is really skinny and she was wearing this Chinese one piece dress that was really short and her legs was just so thin and long.  Totally smoking body.  She also has her nails painted which was so sexy.  Then I opt in for 30 minutes and she gave me a really good deal of $140.  Like during covid time with a whore that has a smoking body for $140 is a steal so I went for that and see if the service will suffer.  

I dont know if it is YMMV but I felt that BoBo was memorized by my handsome looks.  She was flirty and giggling during the massage and she knew where the acupuncture spots were so massage was professional.  She then tells me that she went to class for massage therapy = education, so I knew she was good in bed.  After the massage, she took off her cloths.  While she was giving me CBJ, I was trying to tease her a bit and I found where she is most sensitive.  When I made my moves on that part of her body made her body shiver.  I\'d used my index and thumb to feel off her nipple gently, but you have to turn it a bit both ways like you are tuning for a radio station.

So then I got on top of her for the main course.  Her moans were gentle and she kept swiping my back with her hands and then when I was about to cum I held her tight and she reciprocated by holding me back tight.  I fucked her long and hard for 20 minutes and she didn\'t complain.  I apologized that I fucked for so long and when a whore loves you off, she seems don\'t mind and started asking me if I have a gf or not.  I feel like she took a long and hard pounding and I was very satisfied so I had to be a gentleman and pay her a good tip for her hard work so I gave her 2 bucks.  For sure I will repeat soon, I mean for the money I paid and for the merchandise and service I got during COVID time was well worth it and I was surprise that she didn\'t try to scam me for service.

When I leave the place I saw another two girls in and out of the rooms so I\'d assumed there may be about 3 girls working in this place daily.  

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 02:25