Young Viet LISA @ Forever Spa [English]

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2022-4-11 16:19:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hunt less since the pendamic last year.  Also the closure of Pandora & MW makes the market even worse.
Always curious about Spa and I\'ve been to a few of them so far...QQ, Lamon, Purple Sugar...etc.  

Seen the moderator\'s post yesterday about a Vietnam girl so I gave a call to them this afternoon.
The phone person(I assumed is the owner) told me she\'s a college student and only doing part-time
on Mon,Wed & Sat. So I went. Location is easy to find just beside the gas station at the corner of Warden/Sheppard.

Open the door is the lobby area so I waited in front of another door.  I was shocked because after the door opened,
a big fat black girl greet me behind the door.  Only one side of her ass is bigger than my head, OMG... But
she looks young though.  Owner told me many indian and cbc likes her.  From what I\'ve seen, a few customers
come and ask for her already while I was there waiting....Ppl do have different taste.

And the owner settled me to a room and wait for Lisa.  

A few moments later, Lisa stepped in and she looks young to me.  Definitely a college student\'s body.  
First impression I\'ll give her a 7.2 and let see what\'s happened after clothes off...
She took her clothes off and start to message me.  Her skin is white and I can see she has an average body,
not too fat and not too skinny.  Just a regular college girl.

After message for a while, she asked me to turn over and giving me bbbj....OMG...
I can\'t even get any bbbj at other spas.  This is a big suprise to me...That\'s makes me super hard
and she basically obeyed all my request.  I\'ll rate her 7.5 overall scores.  
She looks like one of the Baseball Cheer Leader from Taiwan.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 14:25