主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2022-4-11 16:20:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So I go by Thursday and the young viet girl wasnt working, but there was another one called Kate they claimed was young.  Kate comes out and immediately just by scanning her she was good to go.  I cannot see much cause she was wearing this grey sportwear top that was long sleeved and showed her waist .  Then she wore these tight yoga pants that showed that she had skinny legs and these black sexy high heels.  Long black hair with a middle parting and 7/10 face.  They tell me that she is fresh and it is her first time working at a spa!  She was smiling a lot and looked very nervous.  Around early thirties so young considering COVID times.  She is tall and slim.

Then I laid on my back and she gave me a massage and she told me how she is nervous cause she is new working at a massage parlor.  Massage was so so as she is \"new\" and still learning off her mentor at ASpa.  Then during the massage I felt that she is very \"how\" and promiscuous for a first timer cause she smoothly massaged me down to my groins and pretended that she swiped across my cock as an excuse to touch my cock.  I flipped over and she started taking off her clothes and holy shit,  guess what I saw?  She got these Dcup fake breast which was huge = banging body.  She is definitely skinny but since she is as tall as I am and I am 5\'10 her frame is slightly bigger between small and medium sized but yeah man, tall, skinny and huge fake breast.  The thing that turned me on the most is that most whores got soft fake breast if it is that big, but Kate\'s fake breast was hard = state of my cock.

Then she came on top of me and she was making these really sexy moan seducing me kissing my ears and neck.  Then I tried for DFk and she gave it to me but I think this is YMMV once again.  DFK was very sloppy.  Massage my front with her breast and then gave me CBJ and the CBJ came in many different styles.  She then alternated CBJ and DFK with me and I got lots of DFK.  She asked me to teach her some moves but at that moment I thought I should be learning off her.  She was really \"how\" and knew how to seduce guys so I suspect that it is her \"first day\" working at a MP but might had worked as a whore at a whore house before.

Fucked her missionary and it was quite tight.  But hard to describe, it felt like when I penetrated her, it would squeeze me out?  Anyways, she was patient and let me tapped her for a long time.  She then tells me that her pussy is really deep implying that I should stab it in as deep as I can which was very tight.  Her moans was very loud and I consistently get a feeling seduction but I think there was some acting involved but DFKed all the way during FS.  She didnt rush me at all.  She tells me at the end that next time I come she has extras like DFK, BBBJ, RIM and more that I can pay for which is also YMMV.  Costed me $150.  She is hotter than Cici.  I think I like going to ASpa since there are man skinny fake breasted whores that I havent seen in a couple of months.     

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 13:27