[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2022-4-11 16:41:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I went saw amy and she was just like what was advertised in the pictures with those big enhanced breast and  slim sexy body overall.  She greeted me with a cheerful smile.  So i took her.  Sensual massage and pressed on the pressure point correctly on my back.  When i turned around she gave me a body slide and let me suck on her nipples which then got really hard.  I heard the corresponding moans so i knew i was gonna get it good.  Then i stuck it into her pussy and it was very tight, but once again like most s8 members i have a big cock.  I jacked off quite a number of times before i saw amy so i missed my opprtunity with her since i wasnt able to cum.  Then came the highlight, i asked and she did some special service to finish me off.  I dont know if it is ymmv, but i think this girl got some extra services up her sleeves and very accommodating to her customers upon request.  And no i am not talking about anal nor bbfs.

As you u can tell from my username, i use to run games in the usa.  Chinese people are into looks more than the kind of services that the girl can provide.  Gwei lows = any other race apart from asian will place more emphasis on services a virl can provide rather than looks is why i think amy suits the taste of both chinese and customers of non asian decent.

Face: 8
Body: 7
Service: 9
Attitude: 8
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 17:09