多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 894|回復: 0

kary (Tuyet) Vietnamese @ QQ Spa [English]

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2022-4-11 16:41:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
After work today I logged on and saw Mr. Danger special alert for QQ Spa today. I quickly called when I saw the appointment. My family was around so I was very soft spoken. I wasn\'t sure if I booked the properly for 8 pm and no confirmation on the phone. I texted right away but no response. So I quickly had dinner and called to confirm but had a very bad experience with the phone mm..........

- First sign of bad experience: Called second time to confirmed, she was tell me I can come now but before she told me she is available at 8 pm.

So I left home and drove to QQ spa. When I arrived, santized and slipped on a slipper. I was greeted with a line of pagents. I waited each one briefly introduced themselves and scan them to match the photo of Kary from what I saw at home.

Met Kary, as you can see the ad, they put 300 for one hr. I was told one hr was $340 double from 30 min which is $170. I asked her if this was for first day and she yes. I am a little suspicious, I think she worked at QQ before the pandemic. She also said I was the first customer of the day, that I m unsure as well.....

She told me she doesnt have any change. I said its fine you can keep the change. I told her I showered before I came and face down no massage. I laid face up and let her massage me and then quickly ask her to give me bbbj. The photo 85% matches her,  she has multiple tattoos on her body. She has a small b cup smooth skin. Great bbbj almost came. Put on dom and I went on top for missionary.

Second sign of bad experience: 30 sec mix of lfk to dfk.. I smelled cigarette smell. It was a turner. After I pounded another 2 minutes and came. Overall it was less than 30 minutes. I asked to only for 30 minutes session instead of 1 hr.

Face: 6.5 (Vietnamese look). If I had to pick between Tracy @ Time in Return and Kary (Tuyet), I will pick Tracy
Body: 7.5 (My type)
Service: 7.5, ask for bbbj she did well. It got me hard. She doesn\'t offer CIM, I asked.
Attitude: 8.5 (very friendly, but limited English)
Repeat: Don\'t think I will, it was just an urge to try and didn\'t want to jerk off at home.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 22:02