Sofia - Korean @ INHOUSE VIP [ENGLISH]

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2022-4-14 19:14:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I had a great time seeing Sofia from InhouseVIP.  She will take a quick shower with you, use a little DFK, a water whistle (lots of suction), and she'll dry you off.  

She tells you to lie down, she does have a bit of a routine.  She will first feel your whole body, from your feet to your hips, back and ears.  Then she rubs her boobs on your back and gives you a pussy bath.  She does tease/lick/bite the outside ass, but no RIM.  She's very good at teasing, licking your ears, and moaning all the time.  

She'll tell you to do another cat bath, scrub, DFK.  Then she goes into BLS, lots of eye contact and moaning.  She gets into the BBJ, her throat is deep, and her mouth is tiny, so you hit her throat pretty quickly, so the whole thing doesn't go through.  We switch to DATY, responsive, loud moaning and screaming, exaggerated but still hot, she holds you tight.  

A lot of DFK deep French Kisses and then we did a couple of positions and she was really hard working, lots of action, lots of energy and definitely not a star fish.  We chatted for a while after the end, she is very lively, chatty and speaks English very well.

Face: 7.5/10 Very pretty and young, I guess in her 20s, she looks a lot like the picture of her sitting at the table.  It might be a nose job, but I think she looks beautiful.  She has soft and the most beautiful hair I've ever seen and it smells so good.  She had makeup on, but she was well dressed, although her false eyelashes were a little too big.  I found her to be the prettiest girl in the HouseVIP right now.  

Body: 7.8/10 Her sexy curved Body is perfect by each cm. I would say her height is about 160-163cm.  C cups are accurate, I love them so much, they do seem like a small reason for her figure, but she has nice nipples and they're nice pink and soft.  She does have a small belly button piercing, no tattoos, and she's fit, well, ass.  

Service: 10/10 She's very very good service oriented, the only downside is that it's a bit routine at first and wastes a little time to cheer you up, which is good, but I'd rather use that time to do more fun things.  She did become less routine and relaxed after that.  I don't think she'll do CIM.

Attitude: 10/10 From the moment you walk into it, all its smiles make you feel very welcome.  She is very talkative and a very nice person.  She has no attitude and is not a clock watcher.  She gives a very clean and well cared for atmosphere, top cleanliness and smells great.  

Repeat: Yes, I would recommend her for you so don’t hesitate to book her right now to be the luckiest and happiness guy on Earth

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 03:41