Lisa Thai Mix @ A Spa [English]

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2022-7-9 21:05:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I havent been hunting lately.  My lower body is numb and not able to move so my buddy had to come drive me to the doctors.  The doctor's diagnostics were that it was the fact that I have been jacking off too much during the pandemic that caused this.  I decided that I should go whoring so I won't have to jack off at home.  I dropped by ASpa as it was close by my home and when I got in I saw Lisa, banging fresh 22 year old Canadian born Thai Mix whore who was in these really short white jean shorts and a blue spagetti strap that showed her waist so I was like I want her.  Her pussy should be tight from my imagination.  

I got in the pork meat table and she came in right after me, I turned around to drop my pants on the chair and she was suddenly like, hon you are so good looking so I knew I was gonna get YMMV service that you guys won't get....LOL  
She start sitting on my lap and start playing with my nipple and suck and lick on them

I told her my lower body isn't functional so she focuses her massage on it.  Man I can tell that she placed effort into it and it seems like she knew the pressure points on my lower body and it felt better, like I can move it a bit.  At this point I felt that she is experience with massages.  During the massage, I fed her a lot of trash and twisted logic and she giggled a lot.  I turned around and she took off her cloth, man she has banging body and a big tops.  Then she gave me a BBBJ while my hand was on her back and suddenly she shivered while BBBJ so I knew she was feeling it.

I got on top of her and when I was about to stick it in I looked at the pussy and I can visually tell it was wet as quite some water was layered over the exterior of her cunt.  Man, you can tell she is part time cause she is so tight even when she was wet, it took something like 6 to 7 minutes for me to slowly get it in half way and she was just shivering hard.  Man, when I was tapping her, her moans were so loud and she made this really enjoyable face that sort of turned me ON.  She was leaking so much water that I felt it dripping down my balls.  Her hole size was just right once she was super wet and she keep telling me she wants it.  

After I got it all the way in I fucked her hard for a minutes and she lifted her back and got her orgasm which got the sheets soaking wet and I can tell that she doesnt have sex much.  After she came I pounded her hard for another 2 minutes and because it was clamping on and because I felt her love I blew a big load and when I was cumming I felt her shivering non stop.  Man what a good fuck.  

Then she told me that I came a lot and really liked it.  I realized that my lower body is functional again while I was walking out the spa is when I realized that her massages can get a cripple person life to walk again which is how great my session was.  This is what I call a true "doctor"...LOL

I will go back to fuck her for sure.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:50