ToFTT barbie@ Candycuties [English]

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2022-7-19 15:33:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
- disclaimer , i posted this but for some reason it didnt post so i am reposting -

Ok, checked out the site because lately there has been movement on their site.  Saw the pictures of the new girl and wanted to try.  I was 100% certain that those pictures were not real, but figured i would go take a look.  Booked and went up and a girl opened the door wearing heels and pencil dress with theses waving things on the side which distracted me a bit and before i could tell her that i was going to leave, she gave me a big kiss and grabbed me by jewels.  Not sure why, but i was intrigued.  Went into the room, she helped me undress and asked me how my day was in English.  I was suprised, her English was almost that of a CBC.  I knew that her boobs were big, but when i took off her bra thats when those massive things hit me and i knew what i was going to do this session.  I was just going to go to town on those massive coconuts.   They are double E's and natural which means they are soft like pillows.
Honestly, eveything else is kinda a blurr because i smooshed my face right into those like a motoboat.

Service is was goood as i would expect from an incall.  Shower for two bbj in the shower and then more on the bed.  Dfk and daty was not a problem, but i focused mainly on those big huge beautiful boobs.   She is fully waxed and no tatooes.  I also appreciated her cleaning me down there with her mouth after all was done.

Face:6.5
Body: she has some baby fat, but has massive milky boobs.  Can smack those all day.  Hard to score.  I like petite girls but these boobs are cery fun to play with.
Attitiude:9
Service:8
Height: 165 cm
Shoe size: between 6 and 7

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2022-7-19 19:58:14 | 顯示全部樓層
I personally hate garage using fake pictures.  And from what u had said you were going to leave, I assumed she's just so so right?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 14:25