多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 2213|回復: 0

Spa adventure @Beauty Queen Spa [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-6-21 10:07:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

After reading Mr. Danger\'s spa report, I wanted to go visit Bubble Spa. I went there yesterday but it was closed. I did not realize they were rennovating until I messaged Mr. Danger. So I went to the nearby spa, Beauty Queen Spa. I called and told them I am a s8 member.

The boss or the reception who greeted me, I think she said she is Vicki, is not young. There were two attendants working: Amy and Virgina. Vicki, assuming thats her, she was hot selling me to try Amy, I asked to look for other than Amy. Then Virgina showed up and I chose her. My session was 30 minutes, $40 door fee, standard price. Virgina told me she is japanese, she speak fairly good English, not fluent but definitely better than some kimchi. For comparison, CBC Stella is fluent in speaking English.

So standard 30 minutes massage. She offered Body Slide, she don\'t do xxxxx and she works Monday only. She has smooth skin and has Double D, stylish hairstyle too.
Damage: $40 + $80 = $120Environment: shower room is too small, not much privacy.

But my question is could she be working for KXXXXX, I mean KXXXXX mostly are Japanse mm?

來源: [url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3530]Spa adventure @Beauty Queen Spa [English][/url]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 21:21