[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2022-10-26 22:05:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
PAMMY

Wanted to try Taiwan girl for a while Pammy caught my attention.
She's the kind of girl next door.  Pics has some resemble of her but can't tell too much as
face were covered.  I'll say she's on the pretty side I'll rate her about 7.  GND Type.  
Body wise she's on the slim side around 5'5"-6 height.  Small chest meats as well.
Tattoo on her arms though.
Overall young and talkative GND feel.  

Face:7
Body:7
Service & Attitude: 8

HINA

Hina is real Japanese and she is also young as well.  My friend tried her first and I've got
good feed back from him so I go try her myself.  Not regret at all.  
You can tell she's young like stated at first glance of her.  She has some make up on to cover
up a little blemish on her face.  I guess that's teenager's skin u know...not perfect~

However, she can still give u the student feel you deserved may be due to her uniform from the
photos.  I was turned on.  She also got a pair of natural chest meats that I like
Since I saw her at QQ I have to option to select the Nuru.
I want some AV feel so I opt for the Nuru for sure.  

Hina is very cooperative and submissive.  She complied everything I wanted her to do.  + one point!
I will for sure see her again with this price point 250 is not that much for a real jap girl.
Down side is she only works on weekends.  And sometimes even not working.  So grab your chance.

Face: 7.2 (Little blemish but still cute)
Body: 7.5 nice big chest meats
Service: Obey & Submissive

TRACY

Singapore Student on description I think she may be finished school or something.  
Looks a little mature than the above two girls but Tracy is more on service oriented.  
I'll say stated age is close looks more like 25+
Her BJ is sensational and message takes her time.  
She has a tight pussy and I came pretty quick.

Face: 7
Body: 7
Service: 7

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 17:44