主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2022-11-22 01:08:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I was at my GF's place and I promised her that I will not go out on that Friday night and I will be a good boy and jam with her all night she told me even if I wanted to step out to take out the garbage she will not let me.  I've always engaged with online dating but my success rate is really low, I would say about a 4% success rate due the lack of hot asian girl situation in North America.  Anyways I met this civilian HK girls in her early 30s has a banging body and a daughter.  Daughters are ok.  All I have to do is leave the door open when I tap her mama hard when I am at her place.  We who accomplishes big deeds in this world will take small steps at a time.

Anyways, texted her for 10 minutes Thursday night and then chatted with her all friday afternoon.  It got into the night and she was like, you are so lucky that you are single and can do anything anytime, I am not as free as you are.  I was like what do you mean.  She was like, I am busy everyday with my daughter and one get Friday nights off.  So the logical next question is if you were to go out on Friday night, are you able to stay out late?  She sent me hearts and tells me that I am her favorite = she wants to fuck.  So I kept hitting on her and we finally decided that we would meet up at a HK bar.  All this hitting on the HK girl while I didnt even know how to get out that night with my GF there.

This is my one and only opportunity with HK girl and if I miss this, never again so fuck first and think later.  I told my GF that I have to go down to the gas station to buy a red bull.  She tells me no.  I tell her that I need a red bull cause I have a stomach ache.  She was like oh, I see maybe you should go down and get it since you have a stomach ache = this is because it is medically proven that red bull is the best medicine for stomach aches...LOL  Got my way out of her place.  I called a cab to the HK bar right away.  I got there and saw her.  Her face wasnt as pretty as pics and I cant see her body cause she was wearing this loose sports wear attire but trust by experience that she has a skinny body.  We sat down and she talked talking is when I noticed that she swear a lot like a MK mui and that she talks a lot of trash, fine you want to talk trash?  So I replied to her responses like a fortune teller...LOL  I am usually more conservative but when it comes to drink with a girl, I was ordering a lot to get her drunk with beer and henessy.  After two hours of drinking she was like, Im drunk, I want to go home.  I say lets go for a smoke first so we go.  After lighting her cigarette I grabbed onto her and she let me.  I whisper in her ears that it is destiny that brough us together tonight cause so much would have gone wrong with online dating.  She was like, where you do wanna go, I was like my place and she was like for what?  I told her that I will play some gospel music while I have 2 bibles at home so we can discuss about buddism.  She bite me in the shoulder and told me ok, call a cab = Im on.

She gets into my place and jumps onto my bed right away.  I went in slowly holding her, then she suddenly turns at me and started DFKing me.  Man, long sensual DFK unlike those fucking whores, no breathing on my neck type of attitude.  I was feeling her up and I was like holy fuck, this girl is skinny.  So I started grabbing her breast under her bra and she kept moaning.  I then moved my hands into under her underwear and holy shit, she was really fucking wet, unlike those whores who lives by KY.  So I slowly started taking her bra off and stripped her down which takes a lot of technique to take her clothes off while she lays there.  She is naked and she is definitely skinny but not like no meat type so she has this bcup natural breast.  So I sucked her nipples and she was getting really horny.  DFKed and kissed her all over her neck and bit into her ear a bit.  She was moaning loud and she was so wet that her water was all over my bedsheets already.

So I got up and stood beside my bed while taking off my pants not touching her and she kept moaning loud in bed without me even touching her so she was really horny.  She I got on top of her and since she is a civilian girl, I penetrated her BBFS which she didnt reject.  Man, she was so fucking hot man.  So I was thinking to myself.  Most guys are 123 so if I fuck her for longer and not cum that soon she might really love me off.  The thing with her is that she will push me out every 5 minutes so I have to push it back in again all the time.  She keeps moaning "ho shui fook ar, ngall ho jong yee".  It was constant DFK as we fucked.  I tapped her for 1.5 hours first shot and I still did cum but got so tired that I needed a rest.  Then I got back on and tapped her for another 30 minutes before I came in her.  Yo, I am not joking, like 3/4 of my bed was wet with her water after we were done first round.

Then I went for second round and finished in 45 minutes and fell asleep is when she took my hands and placed it on her breast.  I woke up instantly and fucked her for another 45 minutes before I came in her.  So when I laid down for a rest again, the one question that ran through my mind was the monetary cost of a fuck and my total savings.  I spend 20 dollars taking the cab there.  I spent 15 dollars from the bar to my place.  And $80 for drinks = $115 of spendings.  Then I just tapped her 3 times = 115 / 3 = 38.33 per fuck which is a banging steal.  A over night will easily cost 2500 that includes one shot and sleep.  I did 3 so far and say that a regular whore of her quality will charge $300 per BBFS shot, I got savings of 3100 in total aleaady that night.  Rested for a bit and I went at it a fourth is when she asked me holy shit, how can you fuck that many times for that long...LOL  She tells me that she never seen anyone who can fuck as hard as I can which is what the whores complain about all the time....LOL  She wiped her pussy even time she was done and didnt even take a shower.  Her pussy is filled with my cum.  I wanted to do a fifth shot but it was 9am and she had to go take her daughter somewhere so had to leave.  What am I saying?  I am saying 115 / 4 = 28.75....LOL

Got what I wanted from her so she is trash to me now so I ignored her.  I get back to my GFs place and she was like where the fuck were you?  LOL  I made up this story about how I got into a fight with a black guy who was 6 times taller than I was and how I kicked his ass and got arrested to the police station for the whole night.  HK girl texted me really crazy and emotional shit 6pm that afternoon, so since she is begging for me to talk to her, I will.  She was telling me shit like her stomach hurts cause of the pills she has to take.  Texted her for a bit and she wanted to talk on the phone that night.  So I got on the phone call and it was a messed up call.  She was telling me how she has many BFs and how there was this guy before me who was married and loved her so much he would divorce his wife to be with her and she said that I dont know whats wrong with me, but when he got serious, I was turned off and blocked him out of my life.  That is because she has a bad heart, if her heart was good she would have married that guy by now.  She continued on about how she cheated on her husband and a bunch of friends came over to her place for a party and then after when everyone left this one guy just stood at her door, so she chilled with him in the front porch and DFked is when the husband came out with a knive and cut the guy in the arm and she gigles.  This is royally messed as she was trying to manipulate me to get my jealous.  I knew it was all trash she was talking to manipulate me so I told her I had to go and hung up.  I didnt want to waste my time listening to that manipulation that will get my life no where.   

I thought to myself.  I got a free meal and now manipulation.  Manipulation couldnt be good, she wants something from me = cash.  She knows that I am loaded so she wants my cash.  There couldnt be any free meals in Toronto.  It is not like HK where there are an abundance of girls and not enough guys so girls needs sex.  By the way she was talking, she is a HK gold worshipper.  The reason she is fucking around this many guys means that it is for the money and not the love and she is trying to milk them.  She is really high hand, fuck you first and then scam.  A regular WF in Toronto couldnt get a girl and just works and stays at home everyday so will have lots of life savings.  They run into a HK girl with a banging body and she fucks them right off the bat.  The WF will fall in love right there.  Then when her manipulation kicks in the WF will offer all his life savings before she will end it off with him = she is a love scammer.  I can totally imagine how many WFs already got milked and she is probably really wealthy.  HK gold worshippers are rumors to be the best scams as they are really intelligence and I always wanted to face off with one to see how my skills plays out against theirs.  Standing in the battlefield a HK Gold Worshipper and the GYJ who is a master manipulator of love.  Who do you guys place you bets on?

Since I know that money is what she wants I have to draw blood but talking like I am rich so I made up a story about I thought my life was over but then my father that I had never met turned out to be the CEO of a tech giant who just died and this dudes came and told me to come take my inheritance of a corporate company now.  She then asked me to fuck again so we spend another night together and I fucked her another 4 shots.  I fired some serious moves at her and she started sinking into the hole I planted....LOL  As I was placing my finishing move on her she jumped back out of the hole, amazing, she is so smart and I must admit that I cannot manipulate her.  She knew something was really wrong with what is going on as well cause she can only trust 20% of what I say is true....LOL

Anyways, I tummed her and she came out and screwed me a third night so I bought her Yellow roses for 7.99 at a supermarket which is the correct place to buy flowers, never buy flowers elsewhere.  She tells me that I am so cheap, I tell her it is not about the price of the flowers, it is about the deep meaning involved.  What deep meaning?  The color of the flowers really resembles your face color....LOL  I then tapped her my first time and it was different, she acted like a whore and told me to cum faster.  I felt like I was in bed with a whore.  That night she told me that it is really hard to find a BF cause he has to accept her daughter and has to meet all the expectations she has with a guy.  So she might need to date 3 bfs for the things she wants.  One that can carry on an intelligent conversation with her, one who will mentally support her across her hard times and the third one is the one who fucks hard.  So you diligent audience will know which BF I am.....LOL  A female is only capable of loving one guy at a time.  For female to love multiple guys is impossible.  In this case it is not love, it is using, she wants to scam my money.  

I know the autonomy of a female like a book and she ignored it and came in straight for the kill and asked me to buy her a $2000 Prada jacket.  What is the main reason I cannot buy her that jacket?  The main reason is because if I add the 2000 onto the 123 and divide it by 9, my cost per fuck will be much higher to the point that I might as well go whoring.  Like I mean do you have mental issues?  $2000 for a jacket?  If you wear that jacket out I will lose face cause it is so cheap so I wont buy you one for $2000 but I will buy one that is $8000 for you.  If not I will buy you 6 2000 dollars ones, but let me fuck you another shot first.  She was like no, buy it first and then fuck.  Clearly my times were over, I can only hold up getting free pussy for so long before she will ask me for money but I prolonged it for as long as I can.  So I tell her that she is a dead fish in bed anyways and I wont fuck her even if she pays me and told her to get out of my place...LOL  She was pissed off and told me that I played her...LOL  Fucking scammer tried to scam the master and got scammed back.  How did I play her, she never said anything up front about me having to give her money so how is it a scam?  You offered me free sex when you heard that I was rich but me being rich dont mean I have to give you a cent so how did I play her?  That bitch is crazy she played herself.  Maybe she meant 115 + 7.99 = 123 / 9 =  13.66.....LOL

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2022-11-23 00:21:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Your calculation is perfect
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2022-11-25 02:43:00 | 顯示全部樓層
She has good skills but she did not conduct proper analysis of what kind of person i am before going in for the kill.  A proper love scam involved analysis on personality, intelligence and whether someone has a good or bad heart.  As these factors will affect how to go about scamming.  She just took it that it is my first day despite all the subtle queues she picked up underestimating me giving me the upper hand. This is probably because her methodology was 100% before she met me.

Furthermore i made it sound like it is easy in the review but there were many complications i had to overcome.  One of them is that when a manipulator is at a certain high level, they are able to emit this pressure onto his/her opponent.  This pressure feels terrible and it is like a mist that will partially blind their opponent.  I have no idea how it is done nor know how to counter it.  Ive seen it once with a opponent in hk that took me an arm and a leg to win due to the much more severe pressure emitted.  Since i shared that much with you, it will be appreciated if any one knows about this pressure i am taking about and can shed some light if you know what i am taking about.

A lot of times we place ourselves as guys into the place of a female.  When we see a promicuous female fucking around with many different guys, we will think she is just like us, really horny and promiscuous.  Unfortunately you are wrong, girls are girls and can only love one guy at a time.  If they go fucking around, they do not get enjoyment of fucking different guys but rather enjoyment of obtaining more cash.  All females have the same mind.  Whores are the best example of what i am taking about.  If any female rushes you during sex it means they want your money only as they are not enjoying it

Did i win?  Yes and no.  I won cause i scammed 9 free shots but this is finite.  A proper win is when you got her held down to the point she will give you all her cash and then go with to earn more cash for you which is infinite.  She will rip all of the wfs life savings and then dump him.  The poor wf list a lot of money which hurts financially and then we'll be heart broken and hurt.  With him, he will scam all her cash and ensure she works and makes more for him.  In his case the female will never be short of cash and he won't dump her rather be caring with her while she makes more ensuring that she will not be hurt.  So i would say that the male in this case has a better heart...lol. I would say this is a half win so i am not too happy about my performance.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

發表於 2022-11-25 03:13:08 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2022-11-25 02:43
She has good skills but she did not conduct proper analysis of what kind of person i am before going ...

Can I have her phone number
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2022-11-25 22:07:41 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2022-11-25 03:13
Can I have her phone number

I thought you said he is fat and ugly?

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

發表於 2022-11-25 22:22:17 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2022-11-25 22:07
I thought you said he is fat and ugly?

Yes. She's is fat and ugly, I want to call her and tell her in person
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2022-11-26 00:00:01 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2022-11-25 22:22
Yes. She's is fat and ugly, I want to call her and tell her in person

You win, i have nothing to spray

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2022-11-26 03:29:22 | 顯示全部樓層
This is an excellent story.  Ive been following you reviews since 10 years ago when I read about how you get scammed all the time and it looks like you upped your skills alot.  So this sounds like the exact thing that will happen to me.  She has a husband but she is cheating him like mad?  If she didnt love her husband why did she marry him and give him a green hat.  Wow sounds like the husband is so rich from the profits selling the green hats that he has a lot of.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2022-11-29 23:33:33 | 顯示全部樓層
So she is married.  According to a gold worshipper's definition of love, her husband when she married him must be rich.  Then the reason she is cheating on him with other guys is because something happened to him financially so if she wants to keep up the amounts that are coming in, shes gotta do it externally so out their trying to con fish for cash.  

Im just saying, if one is dumb enough to marry one of these gold worshippers will ruin their life, like what has she gotta offer?  A gold worshipper is a liability and will not help you with nothing and will keep on taking.  Once you dry out instead of support you like a wife should, she will leave you to find another WF.  Man, she is civilian but if you go to any whore house and randomly chase a hot whore to marry you will be better than this bitch.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2022-11-30 19:13:23 | 顯示全部樓層
So my friend thinks I am a total WF.  After he saw the pictures of the HK gold worshipping (danger, these are new ones you havent seen), he was like wow this girl is at least worth $400HH so as smart as he is, he fails to recognize what manipulation is and thinks that this girl is genuine just because she is hot which is exactly how she scammed so many WFs.  He told gave me his calculations which is 400 * 9 = 3600 + 123 = 3723 which is still cheaper than the 2000 that she is requesting for is why I am WF.  He then tells me that I dont know how to save money and because I dont have good math skills is why I always end up whoring and burning my cash away.  Because I use to whore a lot he assumes that I am still the way I am even when I have stopped whoring for a year or more already.  Once again, he believe in beliefs and there doesnt have to have any facts supporting it. He then guarantees me that she will never ask me for any money again so I am getting a deal.  When I told him it was a scam he told that that I am really stupid.

As you can see that is the kind of mentality that most WF has.  They believe in what they think is the truth, if I believe that the gold worshipping will not ask for anything else, that is the truth without having to run  it through the the logical parts of their brains.  There doesnt have to be any facts supporting what he is thinking for them to believe something.  WFs will not think they are WFs, all they know is they are the smartest ones and even if not, I am at least smarter than you are is one of the reasons they gets milked.  Even when I told him it is  scam, he refuses to believe it.  If the gold worshipper would have run into my friend, he would have gotten milked even if I were beside him narrating his situation to him.  He also thinks I am a WF for missing a good opportunity.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 02:27