[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-2-24 01:12:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Saw the review on Nana and wanted to go see her as the price is cheaper than most places nowadays.  Got in and saw this tall girl who was thin and it was very obvious that she has enhanced chest.  Very good looking and face was is good but she was a little older I would say in her late 30s or early 40s.  Good deal for $140 - I dont know what nationality she is.  Wanted to see all the girls first and the second girl was really thin to the point that she is flat chested.  She was younger as well and I think early 30s.  She had a lot of small tattoos all over her body but they were small so acceptable to me.  I think she is vietnamise and has hair up to her neck.  Face is above average.

I took the second girl.  Her message skills were ok and but gave a very good soft massage as it was extra tickly.  Flipped over and gave me a short BBBJ.  Her pussy was really tight when I penetrated her.  No moans at all which made it a little hard to cum, took a little longer than usual but finish off since she was really pretty which helped ease my eyes.  No feel with this girl during the action.  Repeat?  I would, just because the deal is a little more reasonable as per previous Nana review compared to the rest of the industry.

Face:  7
Body: 8 - I would give a 10 if her breast was a little bigger
Service: 7
Attitude: 9 - she was very cheeful and had a smile all the time, very nice person

I want to try the first girl I saw next time.   
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 06:05