[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-2-24 01:36:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
First of she isnt as advertise since it says that she is CBC and she doesnt speak perfect english but since she looks like my cousin who has blonde hair which really attracted me with thin body, I chose her but my cousin speaks english fluently.  She was very pretty.  Massage skills were ok.  But I noticed that she is very young and the other review said that she is green.  What I think is she is very smart and since she is a fast learner who learnt the trait in a short period of time it feels like she is not green anymore but rather has the experience of a hooker that worked for 20 years.

She gave me BBBJ, just like the other review said and I would not expect it from such a young good looking girl.  When I fucked, her pussy is still very tight and she has some real reaction as it seems like she hasnt been in the industry for that long.  She I was thrusting her for a quite a while and when she squeezed me, it felt so real that I came.  Excellent session but it also feels that she thinks she is all that and stuck up cause she knows she is young and pretty.  Repeat is no, cause fake CBC isnt worth $200.

Face:  8
Body: 8
Service: 7
Attitude:  5 - she thinks she is really hot and all that
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 04:38