[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2023-3-14 12:35:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So from the beauty pageant line up all the whores were so banging hot that I couldnt tell which one is Jolin so I asked the mamasan.  Jolin raises her hand and man she looked really banging young with blonde hair with a spinner body.  I think she is blistering, but I think her face looks better from the sides compared to the front.  Dont get me wrong premium stuff and mandarin speaking.  So $200 for this whore in her early twenties is a banging deal.  She looked kinda cold when I picked her but whatever, I got to see what all the hype with this whore is all about.  BCup natural breast.

I asked to go take a piss and she led me to the toilet bowl in the other room.  She came in with me and was fixing her make up while I peed.  I unzip my zippers and pulled out my JJ and she was like, dont pee standing up sounding demanding and cold.  She demands me to sit down and press my penis down the toilet bowl as she doesnt want me to miss.  But I tell her I cannot cause it is not sanitary.  She asks me why?  I told her that my penis will touch the toilet water if I press it down...LOL  She giggled and the ice was broken.

We got back into the cannon room and I strip laid on the bed.  She came on top of my back and gave me a hard massage followed by swiped her breast on my back and then soft massage ticked.  I turned around and her head came close to mine so I tried DFKing her, she moved her head.  Then sucked my nipples.  Condom comes on and she gave me a CBJ from two different positions.  The BJ wasnt as good as Dara\'s but she placed a lot of effort as she spent at least 6 to 7 minutes per CBJ position with a lot of eye contact.

Main course and man do I want to tap this young whore.  She got both her finger and toe nails done up which was really sexy.  I got on top of her and as I was penetrating her I noticed her hole is really small.  I slowly penetrated and then as I was penetrating she started shivering = very sensitive young pussy that never been fucked a lot = YMMV action.  After shivering, I tried DFKing her again and she turned her head.  So I continued to penetrate as she shivered harder and harder.  When I got it all in I stabbed in deep and she was shivering really hard, I then pulled up to hit her GSpot is what she needs from experience and she screamed and shivered like she was out of control and moaned really loud.  Man fresh young packaged.  

Tapped her hard and she really liked it.  I can tell she really liked me so I whispered in her ear and asked her if she likes it and she replied telling me she doesnt want me.  Then I DFKed her and she DFked back really hard.  I held her really small body from the top and tapped her really dam hard and fast and she moaned really loud.  It got to a point where her pussy closed off and pushed my cock out is when I stabbed it really hard all the way in is what pushed her to O, that hard push felt so good finished me off and while ejaculating, she shivered hard again and I felt water flowing out.  I think she was fucking me for real.  I blew a big load since the sex was so hot so took time to ejaculate is when she let me stay in as long as I needed.  DFKed some more after = banging session.  The one thing is that her skin aint that smooth.

So, I got my moneys worth it  = valued meal for a fresh young package along with YMMV action.  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-19 01:45