[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-4-28 22:53:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Seems like Gigi opened a series of condo over in the Donmills and Sheppard area lately and hot girls enrolling as we speak.  Had the pleasure to see Cindy there.  

Body - 8/10 - She has a smoking hot body since she is slim and got pretty big C Cup breast breast.  She has a tattoo below her breast.  I think the best thing about her body is she has a small but meat on her butt is curved out in a really small size, I dont know how to describe it but it is one of the best asses Ive seen when I am not a ass person....

Face - 7/10 - Pretty face but I would prefer if she parts her hair rather than having bangs that covers her forehead and around 35

Service - 9/10 - Ticklish balls licking and sucking and then hard BBBJ with good suction.  Fuck her missionary holding her legs while it was curled up while grabbing on her breast.  Tight and reflexive pussy reaction with excellent moans.  Not restrictive and let me do what I wanted to.  Fucked her on top holding her and kissed her neck until I finished.  It is just that when I hold her on top her legs were in a weird position.

Attitude - 8/10 - Talkative and speaks Cantonese and I think she was extra cheerful for a reason.  Lets see if you can catch her at a time when she feels best if you know what I mean...haha  

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2023-4-29 15:52:40 | 顯示全部樓層
Why the score so high? Is she young and pretty for the score?

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2023-4-29 18:50:25 | 顯示全部樓層
嘩,呢間嘢啲女同老板一樣咁老,樣貌有7分?咪玩咝

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-4-30 00:10:38 | 顯示全部樓層
I went saw Cindy and it wasnt what I thought, she was to the point where she is ugly in the face and got in a fight with her barber is why her hair looks like that.  I left as they tried selling her for $180 to me.

Some people think too much to the point that they think they need to scam for something that was going to be given to them anyways causing repercussions when directions of a someone's opinion can change isnt taken into consideration.

I dont know about the hooker of this review, but according to what I hear, this shop was well run when it was with June, but new management got no good hookers to sell.  Also there are a lot of scams and they wanna rip you off as much as they could.  My friend tells me that they wanna sell a young pork chop for $350HH so yes this is a black shop.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 18:49