[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-6-5 23:44:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I walked into this massage place at the corner of midland and steeles for some TOFFT.  Saw this 50 year old chinese guy who speaks cantonese.  I asked to see the MPAs and he tell me that he has no MPAs now and it was only 5pm in the afternoon.  Then he tells me that he has J girls but most of them dont give full service and assures me that they are skinny.  I ask to see them and he tells me the girls went home and tells me to come the next day as there is a hot J MPA who gives FS for $200HH.  I was like ok.

I go the next day and I see the old chinese dude and also a packy dude.  It seems like the packy dude was the keeper.  He was telling me that the FS girls didnt come but will come once again tmr.  I asked to see the other J girls that gives half service and they were like no, the J girls are busy.  Like the thing with this place is that I never see any girls but rather different guys all the time so I am even wondering if they have any girls working.

Then the packy guys tells me if I come back tmr, it is best that I make a appointment because that particular J whore that does full service isnt available all the time idle waiting for customers.  I was like ok, I will call tmr then.  Then the packy guy was like, if you really want to make a appointment, you make it now and pay a $50 dollar deposit = this is a black shop and a scam.  If anyone asks for a deposit to book a sex worker, they will most likely take off with your money.  It really looks like they dont have any girls and they are trying to scam by talking about how many girls they have when they have none.

Also, I have a issue with packy male pimps pimping out asian girls that really turns me off.  It is either they dont have any girls working or they are really protective about not showing the MPA to anyone useless they have fully paid and will expect you to tap any pork chop you get.  Like, I havent even seen any girls yet and he is asking for a deposit and if I see the girrl and dont like, he will give it back which is a scam.  This is how gwai low keepers are like.  

I went to the Keele and Finch, the infamous Sunshine spa back in the days is taken over by a black keeper.  I went in and asked to see the MPAs.  The dick told me that if I want to see the girl, I have to pay a $400 deposit.  I was like, what if I dont like the girl, he was like I will give it back.  Apparently at gwai low owned gigs, you cannot even see the girls, you just have to pay and fuck a man even if they give you one.  What I am recommending is we dont go to these places as you cant see the girls before you fuck.  When I say gwai low, I mean gwai low male owned gigs.  

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2023-6-7 04:02:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Cant look at the whores?  I call for all wolves in Toronto to boycott this gig.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:47