主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2023-11-5 05:03:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
President Tsang of a mighty asian national lived until the age of 135 before he passed away.

So this really young looking viet girl added me on a online dating app.  She looks really skinny in her pics = I like, however butter faced.  She is entirely Viet and dont know any cantonese at all so we have to communicate in english and her english was ridiculously good as she has a wide array of vocabulary which I really liked.  She seems to have similar lifestyle as I do who is super introverted so soon after a few chat sessions, we started talking on the phone.  Her english aint perfect and has a heavy british accent so resembles a "Almost CBV" girl and she tells me that she is 27.  She sounds really innocent on the phone and seems like she is really stupid type too.  Man, I was like there is this big female chicken hopping around the streets...LOL

So I decided to ask her out on a date and she askes me where I wanna go.  So I suggested her place and she was like no, I cant know where I live....so since we cant go to your place babe, lets go to my place.  She asked me what it means when a guy asks a girl over to his place?  So I explained that I live in a private independent unit.  She asked me if I wanted to have sex and states that she just met me online so cannot sleep with me that easily.  I told her that only people with polluted minds will accuse others of so.....LOL  I told her my real intentions of inviting her to my place was to read buddha books....LOL  She was like no, Im offended as I dont sleep with guys that easily and she is not about sex but rather the "substance" in a guy.  So I told her that I will wait until she is ready and whenever she is ready I will be ready as well and I will be patient.

After 2 days, she messages me and tell me she is horny so I told her to come take the bus to my place.  She actually complied and took the bus to my place so we go in my place and we sit down on the couch.  Then I messaged a pdf buddha book to her phone and told her to open it so we can read it together cause I cannot go too fast.  She tells me that there is no such thing going to fast so I grabbed her and DFKed her on my couch.  Her face aint that great but while grabbing her during DFK, I found a lot of assets.  First off, she is a super skinny spinner who is like 5'0 and around 90 lbs and then I just notice that when she is this skinny, her breast looks enormous as she wearing this low cut blouse and the career line was long.  Also in person she looks like she is 16.

I cannot take it.  I carried her into my bedroom and throw her on my bed and I take off my shirt.  She continues to DFK me while I placed my hand in her pants and stuck it in her pussy which was soaking wet that spots outside of her pants were wet.  She tells me she is really horny and wants me to fuck her hard.  I take off her blouse and holy fuck, she is banging skinny and got these huge natural c cup breast with pink nipples = fresh.  Once she was naked, she has a banging body.  So I got on top of her and penetrated her BBFS as she is young and fresh.  She tells me she loves me a lot so I pounded her hard until suddenly, she pushed me away and she started slapping her pussy is when water squirted out like a fucking fountain and I was like WTF?

For those of you who have not been to university, if you drink a girl's squirt water is a way a man can extend their life.  Once the ignorant hears of a life extension involved, they will bend ASAP down to drink the squirt which will cause them a lifetime of physical disability.  When squirt water is spraying like a fucking fountain and if it hits you eye is how people get gonorrhea growing in their eyes.  Pussy water combine with the natural essence in a human eye will produce gonorrhea and if not treated properly a man might turn blind.  Therefore the correct way to drink pussy water is with your eyes closed.

I am previous conversations before I met her, she asked me through text how I perform in bed.  I told her that I can easily fuck for 2 hours so I lived up to my expectations.  While I was tapping her again, she tells me that she wants me to suck her toes so I complied as her toe nails were painted pink.  I sucked her toes for a bit and all of a sudden I heard her slapping her pussy again so I bent down with my eyes closes and now my local fortune teller tells me that with that pussy water I drank that I will be able to live until I am 106.  

Man, My cum is flowing to the tip of my cock and I held it.  She started pushing me away and tells me that I cannot cum in her but she was pushing with no strength so I know she was acting, but it was so hot.  I love it when she was pretending to push me away so I pinned her arms down in bed and tapped her so hard that the bed frame was banging on the walls hard and I came in her.  Then she was complaining that I came in her and she tells me she can easily get pregnant at her young age.  I pulled out and a whole bunch of my sperms leaked out so I had to get plan B for her and that it is fucking expensive costing $50 bucks for one pill BTW.  Then I watch her take it as I dont want her coming to me telling me she is pregnant and then my first response will be how do I know it is mine?...LOL  She tells me that she doesnt have high expectations for me.  She just want me to love her and she will love me back for real.  She tells me that she will not care of what anyone says and just want to be with me.  When a viet girl falls in love, they will fuck the world for him.  So I was like yeah sure I love you then babe.  She tells me she wants dinner, so instead of taking her out or calling take out, I just cooked some HK pork chops stir fry for her and she ate dinner at my place.  

Then we sat on my couch after dinner and she placed her legs on my lap while laying down.  She tells me that she doesnt want to fuck a second time.  I told her that we should make use of the plan b and fuck once more as within 72 hours of taking plan B you can fuck BBFSCIP a infinite number of times.  So we got in bed and I tap her hard and came in her again.  She tells me she love feeling my sperms pumping into her pussy.  Then she gets dressed and I call her an uber home.

Right after I called Danger AKA "Toilet Water Mouth" to analyze my date.  I told danger how introverted she was and he response was that usually extremely introverted girls are raped by their fathers when they were young....LOL  Then I proceeded telling him that how I fucked her twice and second time was after she took the plan B pill and danger was like are you stupid?  Apparently danger suggested that you take plan B after the last time you fucked and you cannot tap her after she takes it or she will have to take a second one.  The guy thinks he is a doctor you know what I mean?  But just to be safe, I checked it up online and it was true.  Fuck, I freaked out and called her to have her buy another one and take it which she did.  Danger and I concluded that these girls aint about "substances" or substance just merely means fuck them hard the first date.  You try telling them to go horse back riding and not fuck them first date and see if they will disappear on you.

Anyways, it was really fun date and subsequently, she did EVERYTHING with me, like all the services you can think off for free.  We even made some videos together.  All I have to do is pay for everything which costs less than one fuck now for a whole weekend.  I am saying, without any skills, even one that drives a ferrari wont be able to get banging young meat like this.  I dont got shit and she takes the bus over to fuck me = brute skills.  BTW good luck guys with the J whores who just takes your money and run and the mainland china whore attitude....LOL  Also, when you meet a viet girl, ask them if they are north or south.  North viet girls will just slash you throat and manipulate you.  To recall all my experiences with North viet girls, I got jacked by all of them, like they were able to scam me.  AVOID north viet girls at all cost.  

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-11-5 11:56:52 | 顯示全部樓層
You need more Plan B
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-11-6 10:11:55 | 顯示全部樓層

If you didnt tell me, I will have son by now...LOL

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-11-6 17:50:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Now that I know for sure that drinking pussy can prolong one's life, the hard part is that I have to find a female that can squirt so I can drink it.  I think it is more convenient for me to wear goggles than to close my eyes cause then I can see where I am placing my mouth to.  I will do that first before I come back to ask you to teach my your GYJ skills.

點評

QQ 3449461675 出-售 桑--拿-女 良-家 少-妇 大-学生, 洗--浴 会--所~资~料 直接--联-系-小---姐-本-人,安-全-方便  發表於 2023-12-5 19:49

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-11-13 07:34:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Thx brother for this really detailed report. But do u mind share which apps you find this girl, so we can also go hunting.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-11-18 00:56:56 | 顯示全部樓層
ray2016 發表於 2023-11-13 07:34
Thx brother for this really detailed report. But do u mind share which apps you find this girl, so w ...

It is not about which dating app, it is about if you know how to leverage functionality offered by each online dating app and whether you know how to use it to your advantage.

Also once you start talking to the girl, you have to analyze her to see what she wants and how she is so you know how to con her.  Then there is a routine you have to go through.  This routine is quite complicated and take a lot of knowledge to execute and your moves has to be precise.  If you wanna know I can go through a high level.

First you have to fine out age, name, nationality, occupation, single status and where approximately she lives like the regular.  Then you drop the question and ask her to go fuck.  You expect her to say yes, she will tell you no for sure but then what is the purpose of asking if you no she will say no?  WHat happens if you tell her straight up you wanna go fuck?  She will get offended and tell you off and block you when she really wants to fuck but why?  How do you know she wants to fuck?  What are the steps into attaining your fuck session with her?  How are you going to ask?

If you know the routine you can get a girl out within 2 days if she asks you cause I am telling you that all girls are the same.  What is common?  Famous keeper Terry asked me last week how to court civilian girls and I showed him a few simple tricks is when he kneeled down in front of me as this skill is known as GYJ for civilian girls is my newly mastered set of courting girls skills derived from my original GYJ skills.  With this skill, I can get hot pussy for free that costs $7000HH  in this busted state of whoring.  I cant easily pick up in banging young civilian girl to fuck with this skill when there is a shortage of asian girl in canada.  Ive probably successfully tapped around 24 hot civilian girls off the internet.  With my new skills I can blow 5 gigs apart with a lift of my pinky.

Im am saying, these civilian girls, because they dont fuck as often as whore they are willing to do ANYTHING.  BBFS, CIP, GREEK, CIMSW, DFK, during period, video taping and you name it for free of charge.  Remember, to the only way to validate how long your life extension is through a fortune teller.  

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-11-20 08:29:32 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-11-18 00:56
It is not about which dating app, it is about if you know how to leverage functionality offered by ...

Hehe, l got what u mean, but still want to know which apps u go look for these girls.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2023-11-24 11:04:49 | 顯示全部樓層
Dude. Teach me. Do you upload a lot of pictures on the dating profile?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-11-30 14:58:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Rc2021 發表於 2023-11-24 11:04
Dude. Teach me. Do you upload a lot of pictures on the dating profile?

It has been previously discussed before.  As mentioned before you have to drink pussy water to extend your life first before you can start learning as this will take more than one life time to learn.  

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-11-30 14:59:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Also, the reason why dai low is a champion is he is able to make these girls take the bus to come "tap" him.....
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 10:14