51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-4-9 13:10:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
隔離台兩個ON 9 仔, 好 X 心啦, 又暗示屈9 我出報告寫TOAsian, 一睇就知條友真係有去食先寫到detail出黎啦.  唔通我比錢叫人上去食完寫衰佢咩, 你都ON 9 嘅.
你地都幾X得意GA喎, 原來我咁X 神通廣大, 你比人攪咩X都入晒我數.  
我地一早同TOAsian講X 咗唔比用假嘢 騙狼友, 亦講明如果真的有欺騙成份, 有人寫都唔會幫手刪除, 更何況佢BANNER係LINK去網站,
就會影響到SEX8嘅聲譽.  學你咁講話佢出面做D咩你管唔到就死得人啦, 狼友去你論壇連接去網站有假嘢欺騙狼友都唔關你事, 你冇X 嘢呀...
真係唔X知呢D係咩X 嘢歪理.
而且TOAsian現在只係避風頭,下個月會出番(如果佢厄我就另計), 我為咩要寫嗅佢, 仲要呢個時候咁明顯, 用吓腦啦ON9.

最後, 忍9 夠你地了, 話人賤格嘅人先係真正賤格嘅小人, 我地早前搬台, 停了2星期, 呢兩條狗娘生的雜種四處說盡我們壞話,
叫所有場停止我們廣告不特只, 仲好心機 到整X 咗個假SEX8 網站出黎, 仲一早COPY晒我地所有BANNER.  
你兩位先係賤人中嘅極品NO.1

仲有, 唔該你地响出面對D女好 啲啦仆街, 攪 X 到我去親SPA啲比較YOUNG啲 嘅女都會指名道姓先問老板我是否你兩個其中一個仆街,
係就唔X做, 連望都唔比望, 費X事得罪你比你寫 X 嗅.  你地攪X到啲SPA 女對我地神憎鬼厭呀 7 頭.如果我有作嘢我生愛滋,影X衰哂我地你老味。  

Those two stupid "Otaku" at other forum, give me a break please, implied the fake report about TOAsian is written by me.  Are you stupid or what?! The guy wrote the review in details and even pointed out the girl is in fact an Asian who pretended a Korean.
Am I that stupid to pay someone to try and write a review after?  You dumb ass.

We had informed TOAsian before they post their ad that we have zero tolerance about using fake pictures and reviews.  
We had also informed them if such an issue happened, and if someone/members write a review to point it out, we will not help them to clear/delete the post.  This is a mutual agreement.  
Moreover, the banner is linked directly to their website which will affect Sex8's reputation if they were using fraudulent pictures and information.
If follow your logic, they can post whatever they want even their website is linked directly to your forum?!?  Give me a fucking break.  
What kind of stupid logic is that?!?  

And also, TOAsian is only temporary put their ad in rest mode for a month and had told me it will resume next month (Unless he lied).
Then why the hell I'll write a fucking stupid review against our user?!? What benefit will I get from it?!? Use your brain you dumb ass.
Lastly, I can't tolerate you two "No brain" anymore.  You two despicable dick head, bad mouthing us to all the owners while we stop
our site and move it overseas.  And not only that, you also created a fake sex8 website while we were down to confuse people.  
You both are the NO.1 asshole all time.

One more thing, please treat the girl out there nicely.  Every time I went to SPA, all the young girls will hide in the room and ask the
owner if I'm Ben or Jerry from that forum.  If so, they don't even want to see us or service us.  They don't want to offend you in any way so
you will threaten to write bad reviews.  What an asshole of you making them think the moderator of all forums are the same.  You piece of shit.
All I'm saying is the truth.  I'll have AIDS if I lied.

危Sir一出鬼神驚
發表於 2015-4-9 18:07:44 | 顯示全部樓層
So much anger. One word to summarize those guys - informants. I can only read it but i dont fully understand what happen. Please get an English version of the story please

點評

Done  發表於 2015-4-9 19:18
發表於 2015-4-10 16:16:56 | 顯示全部樓層
有粗口果然易明d war
發表於 2015-4-11 23:32:50 | 顯示全部樓層
好少见危sir 甘x激动哦

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2015-4-14 22:19:19 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 FD2-RR 於 2015-4-14 22:21 編輯

B 係lun樣好較笑,成日自打嘴巴. N年前成日話自己好lun 高要求,只食瘦女。结果食在 d 肥既猪西! 識7佢同個7論壇九世了!(好似係7論壇開了兩個月後)。絕對信任危Sir!!

點評

歡迎FD2兄回歸,您是怎樣找回我們的啊?希望你亦多出報告^_^  發表於 2015-4-15 01:35

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-4-23 08:24:14 | 顯示全部樓層
FD2-RR 發表於 2015-4-14 22:19
B 係lun樣好較笑,成日自打嘴巴. N年前成日話自己好lun 高要求,只食瘦女。结果食在 d 肥既猪西! 識7佢同個 ...

誰是B?誰是兩個ON 9 仔?故事是怎麼樣的?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 06:40