Tina @ Honeyspa [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2015-4-11 09:11:35 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Well gotta say. Glad to be back,  didn\'t  even know we changed servers since ive been on hiatus.  So last week,  i had the cravings and was persuaded to try christine from honeyspa but sadly she doesnt work on the weekends but i decided to gamble n went there anyways.  

Got this girl who later said her name was Tina? Her massage was pretty good and i guess a lot has changed? Since she was fully clothed and i was wondering if i have entered a veg message place lol.

Well near the end she asked me is there anywhere ill like her to massage, i was anywhere is fine while thinking is this a trick question? Lol but she later told me that she needs me to say it instead of her giving me the options like before.  ( i extended for 15 more min becauze of my lack of knowledge and hiatus)

So i said i said ill like my lil bro to be massaged then i said ill like a bodyslide but shes like no i dont do that.  I was thinking dam what, as she was pumping and trying to make me cum, which doesnt really work since i need that sensation of feeling, and no one is better  at hj than ones self.  she asked what will make me cum and i was like can i touch you? Shes like ok like this.  

I slowly touched her leg first then went up her back inside her shirt.  And i unhooked her bra (1 handed of course) and i started fondling her, she seems to be enjoying so i asked can i kiss them and she said ok.  Thats when things started to look good, she loved it and i sat up and tried to kiss her but she said she doesnt kiss and that im not her bf.  

So i started kissing her neck and playing with her breast.   She started losing her concentration on jacking me off and that gave me a thrill since it was very gf type feeling even though there wasnt any kissing.  I can tell she wanted to but she has principles.  

Well i took that as a cue and decided  to run my fingers down her leggings and into her panties, n to no surprise, she was wet.  Im the type that gets turned on by making others feel good so ya i was enjoying it.  I fingered her till she couldnt stand lol, so after making her cum on the table, we switches places as she finished off with a hj.  

Looks:  6  She was tiny, has some meat but not fat, decent size breast.  
Massage: 9 she was very attentive and asking what i like and how hard should she go.
service:8 even no bs,  i enjoyed her personality,  very cute and the giggles we had even though we didnt really talk was nice.
repeat: prob just for the gf feel but theres too many girls out there -_-

thanks for reading lol  i hope theres not too much rambling and too many grammer mistakes

來源: Tina @ Honeyspa [English]

點評

Thanks bro  發表於 2015-4-14 17:05

主題

金錢

威望

新手上路

積分
發表於 2015-7-12 21:37:26 | 顯示全部樓層
I agree with u, I tried her couple days ago but unfortunately I did not touch her at all since she looks so 正經 so I was nervous to ask for anything more except for hj

點評

haha, you missed a lot than...don't be shy to touch them.  發表於 2015-7-14 00:50
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 14:54