關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-4-22 20:26:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Long overdue review for Love and I'll keep it short and  sweet.  Booking was easy and I like the location of the place.

Face : 8/10 very cute and when she opened the door, she had on a maid outfit that really caught me off guard. I usually prefer girls with a lingerie and heels on, but it was somethign different.  NO blemish on faces, very innocent and sweet looking.

Body 8/10 A bit short for me but she has a very cury body with a nice booty.  Manmade tits but i'm always a guy that never cares about that, as long as it looks nice.  

Service 10/10  No lie, but her service is probably tied with PIA at MW.  With her tiny body, she was able to really get down on her knees in the shower and give a rimming plus BBBJ, I have never experience this before.  Off to the bed room where we got a little intimiate before she told me to lie down.  I was afraid it was going to be typical kimchi service but i was so wrong.  Her Slutty look and technique with BBBj was incredible, she defintely knows how to please a man at a young age.  Rimming was amazing with great passionate feel  This type of service really reminded me when i was in Korea. 69 was amazing, she had a really tiny pussy and i just could imagine how tight it would be when I put my JJ in her.  
She reached for the Dom and wanted to go top first, she slowly slipped it in, grimaced and said "so big, go slowly."  Dam when i heard that, i was turned on.  We did cow girl for a bit and then missionary position, throughout the pounding she would always say "fuck me harder." I can never turn a women down when they want it so bad. LOL....Anyways, finally I couldnt' hold it any longer and i had released, she cleaned me up pretty good with a nice after BJ to smooth out my JJ.  
Time really flew by and next thing i know it was time to leave. Pecked on the cheek and off i went.

Repeat : Defintely yes

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-4-23 00:01:10 | 顯示全部樓層
LOL...I told you she is a good fuck...You never listen
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2015-4-23 19:44:40 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the report. Any estimate on age?

點評

This I can answer, for sure less than 23^^  發表於 2015-4-23 21:29
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 04:28