關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-5-6 00:58:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hello my brothers, it's been a long time since i posted a review. Anyways i'm been trying to get back into the grove of things and most importantly i want to hit all the kimchis in town before they take off. Angelababy has always been on my TDL after reading reviews on her, she was finally back on the schedule and booking was easy but i had to make the drive out to Mississauga for this one. I was kinda of desperate that night and had the urge. LOL
Location 10/10  Parking was easy and free, only in MIssissauga. Easy to find and right off the highway for a quick get a way.

Face 7.5/10 Wearing a red dress she opend the door and she looked quite attractive with big eyes, looks like she had eye surgery done.  It didn't really matter to me because i'm not there to judge a beauty pageant.  She had a really cute smile and was very welcoming even though it was late at night. No blemishes and not alot of make up.  Very natural just the way i like it

Body 8/10 Room was quite dark with the red paper sheets covered over the lamp. I originally want to remove it, but she gave me some "ageyo" to ask not to.  I 'm like fine but judging from the shower for 2. Skin is a little darker maybe it's because she is from Busan instead of Seoul.  Natural tits, felt really soft when I touched them.  Firm ass with a nice view from behind. i would say she is about 34.5 for hips area if guys are into measurements.

Service 8.5/10 No BBBJ in the shower which was  a little disappointing.  She put on some stockings with heels on as i requeted and I sat on the edge of the bed where she kneeled on the floor and gave me a good bbbj.  I had a great view of the reflection of  the mirror so you can imgaine what it looked like!  We dfk and her technique with BBBJ was sensual, sloppy and wet!  We did 69, very responsive which made her even go harder on the BJ. I almost busted my load which never happens, so I can say that she is pretty dam good.  Couldn't wait any longer, put the cover on , she went on top first and she defintely knows how to grin. Loud moans really got me going, not sure if it sound fake, if it is, then she is a pretty good.  Missionary position was awesome, she held me tight and kissed my neck as i pounded away.  Again great moans and i knew i couldn't hold out much longer so i decide to flip her over to finish in doggy.  A nice view indeed, i went really hard and i know she can really take a pounding. I asked for CIM, she said no. It was no harm in asking, busted my load and we layed there for while to chat a bit.  Time was really tight bc she had another person waiting. Showered, kissed and off i went

Repeat, maybe she moves to GTA

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-5-6 01:11:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Wow!Late night review
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-5-10 13:03:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Other forum said she is very very pretty, do you think she's in that catergory?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-5-10 13:08:00 | 顯示全部樓層
she used to be sunny at Zenful, i would say that she is pretty, similar to Coco at MW

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-5-10 13:09:40 | 顯示全部樓層
cbcboi 發表於 2015-5-10 13:08
she used to be sunny at Zenful, i would say that she is pretty, similar to Coco at MW

But I'm confused, you rated her face 7.5. And I think Coco's face is an 8 or more?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-5-15 20:40:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Brother, similar means not exactly the same.
I would say the service is better than Coco, better attitude
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 02:17