關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-8-15 12:30:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hello my brothers, it's been a long time that I haven't eaten anything new. Partly because there is limited selections out there in the market.  Anyways, after daily check on MW website, i noticed a new girl by the name of Lisa. THere was only one picture of her which really got me curious on believing the picture was real.
I decided to book her for a for HH session for a test run.

Face 7.5/10 Pic is accurate, even though her hair was tied back throughout the session.  Looks like surgery was done on the eyes and maybe the nose. Either way, certain angles, she was resembled a little like minhee from Kpop group, Stella.  No blemishes with very white skin

Body 8.5/10 When she opened the door, she was dressed in a 2 piece bikini and immediately i noticed her ass. She has a nice round booty , which is ideal for brothers who likes doggy view or something to grab on when is riding you. Boobs are manmade and her nipples were very pink. Couldn't resist to suck on those while she was on top.

SErvice 7.5/10  English was decent which allowed some form of communcation. SHower for 2 but no BBBJ, which was a little disspointing. On to the bedroom, i knew i wanted stockings and i was going through them myself while she was in the shower. She was kinda awkward when putting them on because she explained that she never wore them for a customer. I'm like, dam people are missing out with your nice ass, i said to myself.  While I was trying to emotionally connect with her to start the session, she goes off for 2-3 minutes to get a pitcher of water which puzzled me on what it was for.
TO start, it was typical mechincal routine, tell you to lie down while she begin nippple sucking. BBBJ then the suprise with water flute which felt good, however, the only down fall was she kept on using tissues throughout the whole session and pausing every 15 sectons to swipe her face. It got really annoying.  I request 69 and when i ripped her stocking, she yelled out something in korean which i didnt' understand. Maybe to tell me to be careful, she resisted to letting me DATY and even before main course, she didn't seem like she was enjoying herself.  I figured to have slap the cover on and she used alot of KY, which was a turn off for me.  

Anyways, i pounded away, and highlight of the main course was the doggy and the view from behind. She was tight and normally it would cause me to cum faster but i'm a pro at this and i paced himself and finished right on time. Rested for a bit, showered and off I went.

Repated : Maybe because she seems to treat the session strictly as a business transaction

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-8-15 12:33:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-8-15 21:46:50 | 顯示全部樓層
On my TDL already

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-8-15 23:11:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Bro, when you say pic is accurate, how many percent do you mean by that? Just curious

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-8-16 02:44:10 | 顯示全部樓層
Seems like she is new to the business and not accepting the fact that she is a hooker.
And I think she yelled out in Korean was " You cheap bastard paying $10 for stocking to fulfill your fantasy"...Just kidding...

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-8-16 13:57:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Her picture has curly haired, but her hair was tied back when i met her.  75% accurate
BTW she doesn't like white stocking if you ask her.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:42