主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2015-9-11 22:56:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Was in Sauga to see a civilian skinny CBC girl who shut me out.  If she has bad taste and doesn't want to fuck me, other girls are lining up to fuck me just like Melody at ASB.  Called vivi and got hard just by hearing her voice and imagining the spinner that she is who told me that Melody is my type.  She has a bang body as I was very impressed with her looks who is tall (5'6 at least) and slim, BCUP breast and have a above average face about late twenties.  Body wise, she is the hottest for a while. last one with a smoking body I did was in downtown but she was innocent looking but I prefer Melody who emits a sexier vibe.

In the showers she kneeled down to wash my JJ....LOL and I knew right away it implied SBBBJ which is what I got.  Foreplay was excellent as it was long.  She licked my inner thighs and then BBBJ then kissing upwards sucking my nipple and then back down to BBBJ again.  She then CGed me while I was sitting upwards DFKing her.  Missionary made my day as I found out a secret of hers which is she gotz fake breast!!!!!  Apart from that, one thing that was not as banging was her kitty was just a tiny bit looser compared to what I would like.  Another thing that turned me off a bit was that she was wearing some beaded bracelets which I am not a big fan off which I think she should take off next time.  Not a big deal as her breast distracted my eyes visually during the entire session...LOL  When we were putting our clothes back on I just cant take my eyes off she slim body.  Service was great overall which got me though my depressing evening, hard to find a good looking whore with decent service nowadays which I did tonight.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-9-12 09:14:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Mind to PM me the CBC's contact?I'm more interested on her
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-9-12 16:16:20 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2015-9-12 09:14
Mind to PM me the CBC's contact?I'm more interested on her

Good idea, then when her ad goes up on this site, I can call to get my revenge!

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-9-12 17:52:06 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the review
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 12:32