關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2015-9-12 13:05:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 morpheus 於 2016-8-4 11:38 編輯

Buddy tells me of new spa so I decided to try. iWell Wellness Centre on Sheppard. I walked in and it looked like a veggies spa. Receptionist was homely looking but 20 something greeter was hot with large firm titties just peeking over her T shirt and a hot tight body. Jackpot I thought.  She leads me into a room and immediately I start hearing the thumping of feet and thud of the sub-woofer. The spa is located right next to dance studio! No way was I going to relax. I asked for another room and seeing that all the rooms were just as noisy the the cute girl took me downstairs into the private area and told me to get ready. Well it turns out it was part storage and part massage room. Being a trouper I undressed and waited in anticipation for the next adventure.

The door opens and I look up only to see a  30++ less than average lady. She tells me that the other girl was double booked and she was going to massage me. My mind said bait and switch the other thought this may be interesting. In the end the massage was mediocre, that was like pumping a basketball. Chalk this one up to another experience. The search for the ultimate experience goes on.

Do I go back again. Hell no. Stay clear.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2015-9-24 22:48:59 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for sharing! !!!!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 22:47