關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2017-5-7 19:33:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

DT is not my favorite location but my friend told me there is a new girl down there I may take a look.
Called MW schedule was easy that night around 9:30pm off DonValley Parkway/Bayview keep driving about 8 minutes I was there.
Since it's night time traffic is not a problem and finding a spot to park also easy.  And it's free at night.
Walking distance to the condo from where I parked was about 1 minute.  Not bad.

There I went upstairs Hana opened the door with a great smile.  Face nothing looks alike the photos.  
The only thing that's looks alike is her boobies from photos #4.  It's like that big.  But it's also fake man made.
Face HANA's score will be about 7.5 IMO.  Skin condition shows her age my guess about 25-26.  
Although a 7.5, she is ok pretty.  Not a wow pretty but still can say she is a pretty girl.  
But I've seen girls prettier so my score will be more tight.

Hana is talkative and friendly.  Just like your friend.  A pair of big 34D-E boobs pops out after she undressed.  It was hugh.
However, when I have a chance to squeeze them, they are a bit on the hard side.  You can tell right away they were man made.  
It's a little too big for my liking.  

There we go for shower Hana does provided WF(wbbbj). Other than that, nothing special in shower.
We dried up and headed to the bed for main course.  Hana's BBBJ was not bad but also not exceptional good either.  
Just a little better than average.  That was the time I first squeeze her boobs and frankly it was a little turn off cuz it was so hard.  
But the BBBJ quickly switch my focus and compensated her fake boobs effect.  

Put on dum and Hana was very cooperative and willing to do anything instructed.  
I dig her for a good 15 minutes and finished off with missionary.  

Overall she is friendly, pretty and is an OK meal at least try once.

Face: 7.5
Body: 8(But don't like the extra hard boobs)
Service: 8.5 (Very Cooperative, willing to please)
Attitude: 9.5 (Friendly, talkative)
Repeat: I will move on.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2017-5-20 00:18:34 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for sharing