關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-6-2 22:06:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My bros, got some inside news from the keeper @AsianHeaven that she has a new girl. His girls are usually MCOT

Face 7-7.5/10: If you like the young look, then you should go with 7.5 because she in her early 20s. Not much make up on and I actually like the natual look.  Smaller eyes and you can tell her she's korean right away.

Body 7.5-8/10: I went with 8 because she has a big booty. It's hard enough to find a nice ass for an asian girl but for young girl to have one is somewhat rare. She is a little on the chubbier side but I'm okay with it because her butt makes up for it. Boob were real, I would rate it B or C CUp and Kitty was not shaved and has a bush down there.

Service 7.5-8/10: She is new to the business so she doesn't have a routine. No BBBJ in the shower, we started off on the bed and we DFKed with lots of tongue action. DATY for a bit and she was somewhat responsive. Her BBBJ was average but defintely not bad. On comes the DOM and before she got on top, I felt her pussy and it was naturally wet and I couldn't wait to put it in. She inserted in slowly and watching her facial expression really got me harder. She knows how to ride and grind my JJ.

During missonary we DFKed while i was thrusting in and out, I couldn't wait for doggy and I asked her to face the mirror while I banged her from the back. Man on man, it was good view, enough meat to grab on and she really took a pounding. Couldn't hold it much longer and I finally blew my load. Her english is above average and we were able to talk to each other.  Showered and chatted for a bit and off I went.

Repeat: Yes, if you want natural wetness

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 20:19