關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-6-25 14:06:55 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Good day my bros, decided to TOFTT as I was curious to know how the new line up at MW was.
Face 7.4/10 : You can see that she had some surgery done with eye lids being cut. You would probably notice her on the streets but after the second look, you would think she's average. No visible blemish on faces with not alot of make up on, natural look and her skin complexion was very white.

Body: 7.8/10: Not skinny or fat, she has some meat to grab on if you are doing dogging. She's taller than what was advertise on the site, her body pics looks more skinner than she is, if i can rate the comparison, I would say it 's 70%.  Can't remember if it was fake or real boobs, but her ass was decent has she does have some curves.

Service 8.5/10: Very friendly and nice to talk to, when I first walked in, she would grab your hand and walk you in the room. English not the best but she tries really hard, so I appreicate the effort. BBBJ in the shower to start off, moved to the bed room and we had some LFK and teasing in front of the mirror.

Finally lay down and she started with the kimchi routine, which I didn't mind after a long day's work.  It was very routine and her BJ was average , because her throat hurts and she couldn't go deep on it.  Pussy was not shaven , we did 69 for a bit and it appears she had some mileage on her.  

She went on top first, her V was kinda loose , decent rider, moans are kinda of fake but I ignored it. Missionary was the best position, she was all smiles and as I pound away, we got to do LFK and DFK.  Switched over to doggy in front of the mirror, it was a good view but I wanted to finish with CIM. I asked for it and she compiled, she asked me to let her know when I bust, I blew a big load in her mouth and she said she accidentally swallowed some of it. Heheh. We chatted for a bit and off I went.

Repeat: Only if I happen to be in the area.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 04:07