關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2018-12-23 15:45:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hi everyone. Long time to post, it's the holidays and I took some days off at work to treat myself to something good.  Decided to try something new.
Face 7.2/10 : Visible surgery to make her chin look sharper, she looked like she got her eyes did as they do look bigger. Overall, she looked cute with a little baby fat. No visible blemish on her face with nicely light make up.

Body 8.3/10: If you like more voluptuous body type then she is right for you. She has curves  almost like a S shape, wide hips and a decent ass. Her boob were nicely done with good shape, they were not natural but I didnt' mind at all. She has a tattoo at her back of her neck, but overall her skin was very white and silky smooth.

Service 7.9/10: During the shower, I got a little body rub and bbj while standing in the shower.  Off to the bed room, we stood in front of the mirror and made out with some DFK.  I sat on the edge of bed and got a goood BBJ while admiring her ass. Her bbbj could use more suction and I thought it was too soft and slow, I like it more sloppy. She offered 69, daty her for a bit, she has thicker lower body and her V was nicely intact. Her moans was quiet, not alot of responsiveness but she does tries to please and takes direction well. We did doggy in front of the mirror and it was a good view indeed, she could take a pounding with a smile on her face. Not sure if CIM was on the menu, she said yes and I finished in front of the mirror. Chatted for a bit, showered and off I went.

Repeat: Too many choices
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 22:04