Katharine @ Honeybabe [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2017-7-25 08:15:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Searching for different mm for different experience, came across Katharine @ HB cuz the pictures looks cute.
Wonder how accurate it is so went for toftt.  
I thought it is the old condo which I don't like much from HB but suprisingly there is a new location at the new condo opposite to Fairview Mall.  
A few parking spot right beside the condo building and no question ask from security and there I went up without any problem.

Katharine opened the door and hide behind it.  First glance, Katharine's face looks about 85% of the photo and obviously her eyes in the pictures had
photoshopped and looks a lot bigger.  Body wise, it looks 100% same as the photos.  So the accuracy of the photo overall I'll say about 88%.  You can see it is Katharine in the picuture but for sure photoshopped a bit here and there to make it looks nicer.  
Skin condition of Katharine is very smooth without any blemish. I'll say the same as the photos as well.  

I like tall slim girls so I found Katharine someway attractive to me.  She has very little make up but very friendly and for sure is GFE.  
Although Katharine is GFE, she is kind of quite just like a shy girlfriend.  I tried to come up with topics and she replied with smile all the time but lack of passion.  If she can be more agressive will be better.  I feel tired that day so I don't mind less conversation.  

We went for shower there are just normal shower without any bbbj. If she can included WF will be better as well.

Main course there we go to bed Katharine start with kissing my nipples and slower move towards my jj.  BBBJ is very good though.
Katharine's bbbj suprisingly good. She took it very slow and I feel like she enjoys tasting my jj very much.  She lick it and suck it very slow and
patient and carefully.  I like it this way than some mm with fast stroke.  Katharine took is very slow instead which I like.

Katharine is willing to comply any position I'd requested.  Just very girl friend experience through out the session.  
I may not repeat as I like to continue try new meals.

Face: 7.8
Body: 8 (I like tall slim smooth skin body)
Service: 8 (Nice BBBJ)
Attitude: 7.9 (- 0.1

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2017-7-28 21:28:57 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone