Aroma @ MoonWaiting [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2019-6-5 21:01:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Got some info from my friend this afternoon saying Aroma is a must try. I checked the photos they are not tempting

at all.  I was reluctant to go as I'm a pure face fucker.  But since my friend insist there I go take a look.  Worse case is 160 wasted.

First time to this new location, condo is new and security are loose.  Get right into the building and head to Aroma.

As usual she was hiding behind the door.  First glance her face looks alike photo #3.  And she looks younger in person.

Although her face is not my type but she's still a good looking girl.  Wow factor on the street however only medium.

Body wise, she has a pretty decent nice big ass.  

Waist is not as thin as Crystal I'd tried.  About 5'-3" tall.  No shave. Forest down there.  Pink pussy with darker color at the pussy lips.

Solely shower no water flute or anything.  Main course she has a decent BBBJ with lots of DT.  Lots of eye contact.

She looks better when she put her hair up with rubber band.  Looks a lot younger.

Natural water from her kitty without any KY.  Very cooperative. Attitude also very good.  

Doggy view was the best as she has a very nice round ass.  Overall not bad but not as my friend said super super good.  

May be she's not my type so I gave her overall score around 7.5.

Face: 7
Body: 7.5
Service: 8.5
Attitude: 9
Repeat: No
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 13:35