關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-18 02:26:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Face:  8/10 - Beautiful face overall.  She has a nice smile but when she does, the wrinkles reveals that she is older like in 30's.  Blonde long hair.  Me no english no good.

Body:  9/10 - Skinny spinner body and slim legs.  Small breast looks just a little saggy.  Nice slim waist with no visible signs of had given birth.  Manicure and pedicure.  Nice and small overall.  Hot body.

Service:  10/10 -  No water flute in SF2.  Started off with LFK and light DFK then she used her tongue and licked all over my body feels ticklish...haha  Then she worked on y balls and gave BBBJ for a long time.  It feel good when she interchanged between licking my body and BBBJ.  I had to tell her to stop as I need to fuck before she laid down.  Pink pussy and small at first during initial penetration but then it turned out to be medium sized.  Good small body to hug onto with LFK and light DFK during the fuck.  Very cooperative and no a clock watcher.

Attitude:  10/10 - Cheerful and smiles a lot.  As much as there is a language barrier, she tries hard to small talk.  

Repeat:  For sure.  It is really hard to find good looking broads nowadays and for $160, the whore take a shower with you and services you like a king which cant be compared to the bull shit service that chinese girls would give knowing that the GTA is on shortage so they act like they are all high vegetables.  All I can say is that you cant go wrong with MW which is a provider of decently priced quality looking girls whom will come with excellent service at this moment of disparity.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 17:57