關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2020-4-16 16:02:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Knowing the fact that Bora will be depart Toronto within days, I'd finally decided to give her a try and yes...in this time period
where this COVID19 scare the hell out of everybody.  
Had talked to MW's management they now only accept old/vip customers.  And they also monitor closely to protect their girls health.
I'm a little afraid but I'm going to explode if I can't relief all those protein in my body.

Driving around town is very easy nowadays as no traffic at all no matter what time of the day.  
To avoid explosure, I'd parked at their underground parking.  Go through the path directly elevator up to the suite.  

Bora hide behind the door and first impression she is close to the photos and face wise I'll give her around 7.4.  
At a glance she looks pretty but deduct a little points when settled.
Bora's body is petite and small frame.  I'll say she's around 98-105lbs.  Nice shower bbbj.  

Headed back to bed Bora started with Korean routine by kissing my nipples slowly and patiently.  Then she go straight
to lick the underside of my shaft then suck my dick with full of passion.  One thing to note that she's not allow nipple kissing.  
Pussy is tight and short for my long dick.  We do it slowly just like GF/BF.  One highlight is after I ejectulated, she took off
my condom and give me a well 2 minutes bbbj again.  

Overall experience is good and in this COVID19 environment it's difficult to find decent Kimchi.  I'm satisfied although I do not
recommanded to hunt for your own risk.  

Be well and be safe.

Face: 7.4
Body: 7.8(Petite and skinny, may not for everyone.)
Service: 8.5 (With after sex BBBJ, plus .5)
Attitude: 8 (Friendly and a little cold)

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 00:00