多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 2841|回復: 5

Suger @ Muse Shop [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2020-12-4 21:47:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Mr. Danger was no kidding. Next door neighbour girl that I would look at her back. She was wearing a sexy lingerie, cute and tight skirt, the whole look like seeing her at a night club. When she took it off and see her skinny body with my fav cup, it got me hard. She knew I was hard and she took it slow and blew me before she put on the dom. It was a long bj, talking with each other and getting know a little bit about her. She was  really wet when I finger he. She told me her fav position would be doggy but I didn't had the opportunity to try it. Prior to putting the dom on, I was pretty hard already. She decided to rub a little before she puts on the dom.  A bit of lub was needed after putting the dom. Then she rode on me and it felt amazing.

I went to visit her for an hour tonight. I paid up front even though it was not my first time visiting Muse. This would be my third visit to Muse. The first two times I visited I didnt enjoy. We were not alone, there was another mm next door. Based on her description, her next door neighbour is Momo. A mainland ig mm. Didn't see how she looks and didn't care because Suger had won my heart tonight.

What Mr. Danger described couple nights  ago was an accurate description of her, shaved at the bottom & CBC feel. My cup of tea - why you may ask. Well I like her pink perky small breast, her chill but yet passionate feel, I enjoy talking to her. I told her I came visit because I read the review from Mr. Danger. Absolutley CBC feel, we spoke English the whole time.

It was a good meal. If I have the cash I would want to do overnight with her. I will try to see her one more time before she leaves toronto.

點評

Glad you find this good meal...^^  發表於 2020-12-5 00:38
 樓主| 發表於 2020-12-5 06:29:14 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you Mr. Danger for helping me to move my review to the appropriate section

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-12-6 03:12:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Im glad you had a great time, but I am scared of whoring during the pandemic. as most of the places are scams out there.........
 樓主| 發表於 2020-12-7 14:00:03 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2020-12-6 03:12
Im glad you had a great time, but I am scared of whoring during the pandemic. as most of the places  ...

Well I went, and I can confirm I didn't get scam. I would leave immediately if I get scam or not my tea. Not going to bother staying

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-12-8 19:28:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2020-12-7 14:00
Well I went, and I can confirm I didn't get scam. I would leave immediately if I get scam or not m ...

I went into other whore house in this location full of hot whores.  There were 3 hot whores to choose from.  I picked one.  Then i got fucking shit service.  Full gear with mask gloves and astronaut suit with a hole cut out where her pussy is for me to stick it in.  then the bitch blocked me out with her legs and when I went soft and couldnt cum, she asked me why.  You know why she asked me why?  This is the exact reason why she has to resort working as a whore.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 08:48